Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baltic Dry Index - Shortages On Store Shelves Next 12 months

And just Tuesday I read a report on my phone that we have a surplus of winter harvest wheat in most areas, and storage space is limited in those areas. So no one really knows squat I think. When you are starving, then you will know the latest news. Too much scare tactics out there.

Well find out where and have them ship it south, we'll need it lol. Texas and Oklahoma are right off's on wheat, corn and maze. The only growing decent are the soy beans. I watched a guy buy round bales of stunted wheat for ten bucks a roll, last year he said he paided 45 for them.

Default BDI chart source

Good stuff... all of this may not be important alone... but the totality of information, factored, measured against the FDIC, etc...

Gives one a general taste of things.... so... good stuff, thanks for the post...
    ----------
    laus Deo

Corn harvest in NYS was super crappy this year. Lots of mush corn...the cold nights stunted the growth and gave a low yield.

Like I said above, we grow our own food here. We export more than we import and I doubt the BDI has any serious bearing on our food supply.

American by birth, Texan by the grace of God!

The drop in the BDI index is showing that more are focusing on emptying their reserves and not having large inventory left over that they have to pay to store. In my opinion this is not a huge alarm.

Quote Originally Posted by UGRev View Post
    Corn harvest in NYS was super crappy this year. Lots of mush corn...the cold nights stunted the growth and gave a low yield.

Like I said above, we grow our own food here. We export more than we import and I doubt the BDI has any serious bearing on our food supply.
    I thought about it more later and you're right UG, I was more of the thinking that if a shortage was recognized, we would be importing to replace a shortfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    ...I want MRE's for Christmas,lol.
    I've asked Santa for a couple bags of corn and a couple bags of wheat. Trouble is, I'm afraid the reindeer will eat it all before they get here!

-NR

Default Yesterday one publisher earned 55 133$

<a href="https://account.admitad.com/en/promo/?ref=be611b327e">You want to know:
    What is Admitad?
    It is a network that helps both publishers and advertisers to establish mutually beneficial cooperation. We will provide you with a wide range of ad creatives, statistics, technical support, various additional services and will make everything so that you have a decent income.

You will surely ask:
    «Why Admitad is so good?»

Quick payments
    Withdraw money via WebMoney within 5 minutes or withdraw your earnings via bank or PayPal.
    Honest cooperation
    We do not charge fees for withdrawals, but instead share secrets how to earn more money.
    Bonus program
    More than a hundred exclusive programs to Admitad publishers. The hardest-working affiliates receive bonuses and higher rates from advertisers.
    The best tools
    We provide widgets, ReTag container, product feeds, promo codes and other tools and technologies to increase your conversion rate and get maximum feedback from your audience.
    </a>.