Thread: Costco Trip

Default Costco Trip

Went to Costco today to get a few things. Impossible to walk out of that place without spending $200!

Bought a bunch of stuff that had expirations at least 2 years out. Just starting my preparedness supply, so took it easy today. But, got a lot of good stuff. I also bought some OTC meds, Band-Aids, Alcohol, Peroxide, etc. Most of that stuff I will get reimbursed via my FSA.

Also bought a big storage locker from Lowes...one of the plastic ones, about 6 feet tall, with ample shelving.

I think my wife thinks I'm nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I think my wife thinks I'm nuts!

She will try to convince you that she is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Went to Costco today to get a few things. Impossible to walk out of that place without spending $200!
    !
    I avoid Sam's Club for the same reason!

o man, my wife HATES going to costco with me!

i am absolutley forbidden to go by myself!

This is why some of us... keep our wives in the "bunker" 24/7 :P

She's warming to the preparation. Not necessarily for the end of civilization, but for realistic scenarios like this big storm we just got. When I threw out the "I need to get that AR15 soon"...I saw a raised eyebrow. Probably since I just bought an AK last month!

I was fine when my wife thought I was crazy.
    It made me a little worried when she started agreeing with me.

Quote Originally Posted by 223Remington View Post
    I was fine when my wife thought I was crazy.
    It made me a little worried when she started agreeing with me.

ROFLMAO! I think, if my husband was honest, he would say the same thing! Here's his post regarding his current situation. Keep in mind he has an excellent sense of humor. He doesn't get MRE's EVERY night.

See post #3:
    http://www.whenshtf.com/showthread.php?t=8383&page=4

Quote Originally Posted by GunsNLipstick View Post
    ROFLMAO! I think, if my husband was honest, he would say the same thing! Here's his post regarding his current situation. Keep in mind he has an excellent sense of humor. He doesn't get MRE's EVERY night.

See post #3:
    http://www.whenshtf.com/showthread.php?t=8383&page=4
    Except for the camo face paint, it sounds like our house. It's a living hell around here! It seems like all I do is buy her more ammo and boot polish! We have a nice fridge and stove, but all our food is hanging in bags from tree branches in the back, and she only cooks with Trioxane now. I really started to worry when I was told I couldn't inside the house without the proper challenge/password response. Surely this insanity will come to an end soon. In the mean time I'm still working on the face paint.