Thread: Barak: Israel in 'all-out war' with Hamas

I agree. Pushing the media to tie this to Iran is probably a 1st act. Iran is the one wildcard in the middle east. Arabs have never liked the Persians much. This is a push to get the west to act against Iran and blame the whole thing on Israel. A win-win for Arabs.

In Isreal's case it would be smart to take out Iran's terrorists organizations before they take out the Iranian nuke sites. Doing this it will limit the terrorist reprisal attacks on Israel after their striking Iran's nukes.

Thsis could be the "Event in the first 120 days that will make Obama makes some unpopular decisions"

Wolf

I think that it is why it is being done right now. I think Hussain Obama will not support Israel. I think the U.S. will start to get hit by their sleeper cells. I Know a policeman that I'm friends with told me about investigating a guy killing himself, by blowing himself up while trying to get into the O.U. football game. The guy just prematurely exploided. I wonder if that is worse than a premature ejaculation.