Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's out there in Illinois?

I took my guns to our retreat in WI. These new gun laws coming are insane. It is hard to keep up with all these rules.I have alway tried to obey the gun laws and be a honest guy, but its becoming real hard not to be considered a criminal with all these sneaky laws being snuck in. Soon it won't matter anyway ! were screwed.
    Last edited by mr slow; 02-17-2009 at 05:40 PM.

Hey all, I am from Elmwood Park, Illinois . glad to see others in the area

I'm right by you. Welcome aboard. There is a lot of us in Elmwood park,Park Ridge,Norridge, Stonepark, River Grove, Addision Illinois,Chicago , Plainfield, etc.
    Last edited by mr slow; 02-20-2009 at 08:07 PM.

Saint Clair

I'm just over the border in Wisconsin

anyone in the NE Il, SE Wi area?

I'm from all over the East Coast(NJ, PA, VA, OH), served in the Army for four years and currently reside in Madison County, 20 minutes east of St Louis.
    Duke

Quote Originally Posted by X-cop View Post
    I'm just over the border in Wisconsin

anyone in the NE Il, SE Wi area?
    Walworth County, just north of the border as well...

Quote Originally Posted by mr slow View Post
    I'm right by you. Welcome aboard. There is a lot of us in Elmwood park,Park Ridge,Norridge, Stonepark, River Grove, Addision Illinois,Chicago , Plainfield, etc.
    Hello All.
    I'm in LaGrange now for the past 8yrs or so but I grew up on the NorthSide of Chicago & lived on Waveland Ave for 30yrs. I hap to have buddies in all the towns mentioned, but none that are interested or even aware of my prep for 'emergency situations.' I've mentioned it to a few and they more a less laughed it off so I dont bring it up anymore. Anyway I've come to the conclusion that the fewer people that know thats fewer people Ill have to deal w/ looking for assistance once it hits. Dont get me wrong, im not a miser but my family and myself will come first.
    Hi Wi. Guy & Ex-Cop, I have a good friend in Sharon Wi. Walworth Co.
    My designated bug out spot should it come to that.
    Last edited by thislilpiggy712; 04-01-2009 at 01:26 PM.

its good to see these illinois peeps, i thought there wasnt any more of us that actually wanna survive. i have a bunch of friends that think im crazy. i guess we'll see who gets the last laugh. as a side note this summer me n my small family r goin campin in the shawnee national park if any one is interested in a meet. be safe

I have talk to two guys from Illinois. I went and met one that was selling ammo on here. I can help guys in my state but you need to contact me. The two guys so far that I met were both nice family men, and I felt very comfortable talking to them. Both are experienced very serious and into surivival. Come on guys we should have the largest group. Maybe we can setup a day to meet and go shooting.If there is anything we can do, it is maybe trade with each other and cover each others backs if the SHTF. Sometimes you have to take a chance and meet with new people, that are like minded. I'm glad I took that step, but I want to meet more people and get this going before something happens.
    Last edited by mr slow; 04-09-2009 at 09:36 PM.