Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: WA state folks - let's talk

I used to work at 1st and Lenora. I lived in Tacoma. I always kept a full blown B.O.B. in my office. I had to get into once during the WTO riots. Our building was locked down and I wound up fixing dinner for the four of us.

After that everyone kept food and a change of clothes in their desks. Kind of funny because one of them had teased me about my backpack before that.

I remember the WTO and the Mardi Gra riots. Luckily I did not live oon Capitol Hill back then. That was defiantly an eye opener. A lot of innocent people who where just trying to go to or from work or trying to get to a grocery store got trapped in the chaos. I whatched it on TV from the safty of my living room.

I live in Everett and have another house in Pasco ( a rental right now but bought it new in 06 I moved back to the west side when I learned I did not speak spanish. Retired Army 1983-2005 Started with 20th EB (my avitar) 83-85 and eventualy after bouncing around for 21 years called it quits.
    Last edited by j3hill; 01-05-2009 at 08:10 PM.

Default To the new WA folks welcome

looks like there is getting to be a decent number of us over here west of the mountains. Maybe we should plan on having a meet and greet? With all that is going on around the world I am thinking sooner rather than later. There is a WAC gun show at Puyallup the 17th/18th of this month with the next one being 21/22 of February. Easy to get to. I would be willing to serve as coordinator for lack of a better term.

What say you all?

I'd be up for that. I have gone to a few WAC shows in Monroe, they are getting to be just dealers, and less of the regular guys trading selling swaping..so I dont go much anymore.

I'm south of you guys, west of Portland near the coast range.

Default We don't even have to go into the show

just thought it might be a good meeting place. We can meet up and sit and talk for awhile. Grab some lunch whatever. The better networked we are the better it could be for all. Lets face facts there will NEVER be as many of us (like minded folks) as there are sheeple...

Strength and information in numbers.

Default Saturday the 17th @ noon?

This would work for me. Anybody else?

Jeff

Default checking in

Yakima here. First time poster so I thought I'd check in. Interesting website.

Default MJ glad to have you

you should holler at Blazer M75 he is in Yakima as well. This is a good site, lots of good info.