Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohio

Butler County.......Here

I say the time is now to learn who and where our allies are locally......

hey neighbor...butler co also.....

I live in WV, but can look out my front door down the mountain at the beautiful Ohio river and the Buckeye State. Peace brothers.

Northern Ohio, By the Lake, Around the islands.

When the SHTF your family comes first,what ever I hve put back is for myself ,wifeand single daugther, then my married daugther her two kids and my son-inlaw.

Stoneman

im going solo when **** hits the fan, well myself, wife and 6 yo son. if i run into anyone ill give them a salute or a bullet depending on there attitide. my local bail out is in butler co. ohio alsoa hike up the river, if your local you know witch one. little miami river has fish, and deer, and mad crazy squirrels...mmmmm squirrel with franks red hot ftw..

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    im going solo when **** hits the fan, well myself, wife and 6 yo son. if i run into anyone ill give them a salute or a bullet depending on there attitide. my local bail out is in butler co. ohio alsoa hike up the river, if your local you know witch one. little miami river has fish, and deer, and mad crazy squirrels...mmmmm squirrel with franks red hot ftw..
    If it wasn't for the mill creek being a disease fest, I would probably chill right where I am in SW ohio and pop off squirrels in the trees. I can go into the woods looking for them and enever see one, sit outside the front door and see rabbits and squirrels all over the place every single day.

haha, cincy has rediculas amounts of squirrels. i could live indefinetly on squirrel in my neighborhood also. theres alot of ducks recently also, they all chill out and dont look to scared of people. a 7.62 + 54r would get a hole line of them when they all huddle next to each other...lol

If you drive near any open field or place of water in cincy you will see geese all over the place almost guaranteed. If I had to stay where i was in a suburb, there would be plenty to hunt for sure, not to mention deer in every neighborhood all over the place every night.

your right about the deer also. a friend told me that theres also alot of wild boar running around, so many infact that sw ohio has open season untill further notice...
    i have yet to see one running threw my creek, but possum, squirrel, ducks / geese , deer, fox , coyote , you name it my suburb has it. but we sit along a creek that runs to a remote part of the little miami river about 1 mile to the main river. we are in a good spot, and i have a bail out thats very off the grid yet close enuff to walk to my house if i need to grab a few things ...sw ohio is a good place to be,