Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Ohio

OK yankees, my son is moving to Canton in a few weeks. Now I chased the oilfield back in the day, but this is crazy. Oh well, nothing wrong with a road trip, I guess.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

stark county

Central, Licking County.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    OK yankees, my son is moving to Canton in a few weeks. Now I chased the oilfield back in the day, but this is crazy. Oh well, nothing wrong with a road trip, I guess.
    If he can find something outside Canton he'd be better off. We left that town years ago because we saw the decline coming. The residents are just sheep and a lot of unmarked gangs along with known ones. I'm 10 miles east of Canton and as soon as we get the wife healthy and this old brick school house finished ; We're headed South. We're in a good rural small town area but wife needs warmer weather because of health.

Hope all goes well for your son while in the area.

you live mapleton .

Greetings fellow Ohioans. Well, technically I'm a transplant from NC but I'm in central Ohio and have been for over a decade. Anywho, I added a post to the General Discussion board titled "Book Giveaway". The details of the book (Foreign and Domestic, Part I: When Rome Stumbles) are in the discussion but it might be of interest to this thread in particular because the book is focused in southeastern Ohio around the Hocking Hills region. Sorry, shameless plug. Just thought you might be interested.

Searcher ; I live just north of Louisville.

New guy from NW Ohio (near Findlay)...pretty well established on a 10 acre farm with creek, woods, chickens, ducks, fruit trees. Just looking for like minded people to talk with.