Thread: Alert: Antibiotics are not effective against a virus

I always make my own personal flu wardoff...Mason Jar filled with blackberries, slices of 1 orange, grated gingerroot, 2 cinnamon sticks, fill with brandy and let sit for 2 weeks. Discard fruit and keep brandy in fridge for when you start to fell it coming on. Drink the brandy, eat chicken soup, and sleep for 2 days.

We had an old country doctor here that I asked about using antibiotics for viruses. His reply was that "no, the antibiotics did not affect the virus, but it prevented the secondary infections." He gave you antibiotics. Of course, for poison ivy he gave you a big shot of Prednisone. Poison Ivy immediately disappeared. He believed in attacked problems with all he had and the strongest he had.

Home remedies

After a night of drinking, drink a bottle of gatorade before you go to bed. Morning after will help, but not as much.

Foot fungus....Soak your feet in Listerine or other mouthwash.

I have a list saved somewhere I will try to find.

Quote Originally Posted by gundeprivedcalifornian View Post
    you should have learned this in basic high school biology
    That's a joke nowadays, at least in KY with schools worrying about CATS test scores instead of teaching the real world. Rant ended.
    It is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs. He does not have to [he] is entitled to stand his ground, and meet any life-threatening attack made upon him with a deadly weapon Gibson v KY,34SW936

Quote Originally Posted by JohnKOTR View Post
    I come across way too many people who do not know or remember that antibiotics are not effective against a virus,

Are you serious? Maybe you shouldn't tell them and let "natural selection" run it's course....I learned this in high school biology. I wonder if these same people clean loaded guns?

Quote Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
    Are you serious? Maybe you shouldn't tell them and let "natural selection" run it's course....I learned this in high school biology. I wonder if these same people clean loaded guns?
    LMFAO!! My thoughts, dead on.

try elderberry tincture for the flu virus, including H5N1. it suppresses the virus ability to replicate within the body giving your immune system a chance to kill it.

i make my own by soaking dried elderberries in cheap vodka for several weeks. for each quart i fill the jar 1/3rd full of berries (half full for fresh berries) and fill to the top with vodka (it works best to leach out the medicine). store it in a cool dark place for several weeks before use.

dosage is 1 oz 3-4 times a day when sick or once a day as a preventative. usually i can stop the flu in it's tracks within 48 hours but you can continue treatment for 10 days if necessary. each quart should provide a complete course of treatment for one person.
    "Glocks may well work everytime, but they have all the beauty and character of a black rubber doorstop." - Rice Paddy Daddy