Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: depopulation begins

Default depopulation begins

Depopulation begins in 3-6 months;

https://www.bitchute.com/video/thgHE...jjnrypuLvDCo_s

Thanks bambam for posting that video

I have sent it on to people I know.

One of these women are saying what I have been thinking for years and years now about fear...

That our government uses fear to control and herd us...

Not just our government but others too to control their people/nation. That people work best in herd mentality if they are constantly given something by which to be constantly afraid.

I began to catch on to this some 25 or so years ago...the fear factor.

Nonetheless...thanks for posting this video link. I have bookmarked it and also sent it on to people I know.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

I certainly can wait to see this through before taking my shot. I wish if this is true, that it gives us a sign within that 3-6 months.

I have been thinking from the beginning that at some point the government backed up by "Experts" is going to make a switch and make the vaccination mandatory....or at least unavoidable.

Seems like they have been prepping for it already...passports et al..

Ishmaelites run wild..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

OK... I am still slogging through the video. I have a few questions.

If this vaccine is deadly and they want to use it to decrease the population, what is the end game here?
    Who is taking the vaccines (people easily lead around and brain washed)? Or more importantly, who ISN'T taking the vaccines?
    What are they going to do with a population of independent thinkers?
    7/4/1776 - 11/4/2020
    ~~~~RIP USA~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Uncle View Post
    OK... I am still slogging through the video. I have a few questions.

If this vaccine is deadly and they want to use it to decrease the population, what is the end game here?
    Who is taking the vaccines (people easily lead around and brain washed)? Or more importantly, who ISN'T taking the vaccines?
    Outstanding question Crazy Uncle. One that baffled me at first also. Why kill your brain dead sheeple who follow you like little lambs and leave the Patriots who you cannot control ?

Thus the transmitting , whatever these vaccines are transmitting will get the people who refuse the vaccine.

Their goal , and it is no secret, Agendas 21 and 30 , and the Georgia guidestones , is a world population of only 500 million people. These 500 million will be Chinese, the most likely people on earth to submit to slavery.

White genocide is coming. Look at South Africa, that was their test run. Look what is happening to whites now in America. Openly racist laws against whites . Get ready, we are in for a fight.
    Last edited by bambam; 05-10-2021 at 07:25 PM.

At least if we have to die, we go down fighting as free people rather than submitting like sheep.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    At least if we have to die, we go down fighting as free people rather than submitting like sheep.
    Amen Amen . God hates a coward. Bring it on .

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    You DAMNED sure got that right, Cammie. And another thing, I don't think this cyberattack "just happend". I think it is a part of the overall plan. I'm thinking more bad stuff is coming. Hard times may be upon us.

By Crazy Uncle....

Sign zeee Papers!!!!!!!

Those olde comedians may have been onto something even way back then..

By the Olde Timer...

And another thing, I don't think this cyberattack "just happend". I think it is a part of the overall plan. I'm thinking more bad stuff is coming. Hard times may be upon us.
    I tend to agree Olde Timer..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite