Thread: Preach on Orangetom

Default Preach on Orangetom

Orangetom, what you have been preaching for years is now so mainstream it's almost laughable, if it wasn't so damn detrimental to our country;

https://johnbwellsnews.com/hes-up-to...h-bigger-plot/

Looks to me like W's sins are catching up with him.............. he looks like death warmed over.

Many of us have said it over and over again. The only difference between a VERY large majority of D’s and R’s in Washington are simply the D or R after their name.

Their goal for years was to fuel the fire between the true conservatives and liberals in America. The conservative people of this country have historically been quiet and, for a lack of better words, timid. But now that Trump stoked the flicker of a flame in conservatives to a full blown forest fire, it has those in Washington running scared. They no longer have control over the majority and this scares the living daylights out of them. They are trying to regain control and are getting desperate. This is not good, not good at all. Desperate men do desperate things.

In the weeks and months to come look for us to be targeted for what we believe. Look for things to get twisted even more and the “guilty” to be severely punished for what they believe, not what they do. Keep your head on a swivel. I smell many false flags on the horizon and they reek.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Been thinking the same as 91 Cav GT....

I smell many false flags on the horizon and they reek.

Someone out here is losing control of the herd...

Therefore I suspect that many false flags will be necessary to regain control of the herd....

I have been picking up on tell tale signs that the left is losing control of the herd...and for many leftists and such programs... their ratings are dropping.

I am suspecting that among other things....this equity stuff being promoted by the current government is massively turning thinking Americans off..and Americans are beginning to recognize it as official government sponsored Racism. And this bringing into question Government motives on other programs as well...in particular what government is doing with illegal Aliens..

Americans are beginning to sense that we will be required to pay for /subsidize them too on our breast....again a huge turn off.

Americans are beginning to voice their disappointment in the current Administration.....no confidence.

They are going to need a series of false flags to cover this up. The blame game is no longer sufficing as a political/social manipulation tool.

So Be Warned..of Ishmaelites run wild...

Just my Non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom