Thread: Arizona election audit

Default Arizona election audit

so far so good far as I can tell.

but I have a question related to some comment i saw on the web.

everyone is focused on the presidential votes (Trump lost by about 10,000), but this person said the sleeper is the US Senate race.
    I would guess that the auditors are checking all races not just president
    In other words if a ballet is thrown out then every race that "voter" voted on would loose a vote.

Mark Kelly beat Martha McSally statewide by about 100,000 votes and got a million votes in Maricopa.
    So if over 10% or so of the votes in Maracopa county were thrown out (and assuming those were all for Kelly), then McSally might be the rightful winner.

And Arizona seems (from my quick research) to have the ability for the State Senate to remove one of their senators.

Sure would throw sand in gears of the senate which would then flip to Republican majority.

So all you internet sleuths put on your Myth Busters hat - Confirmed / Plausable / Debunked?

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    so far so good far as I can tell.

but I have a question related to some comment i saw on the web.

everyone is focused on the presidential votes (Trump lost by about 10,000), but this person said the sleeper is the US Senate race.
    I would guess that the auditors are checking all races not just president
    In other words if a ballet is thrown out then every race that "voter" voted on would loose a vote.

Mark Kelly beat Martha McSally statewide by about 100,000 votes and got a million votes in Maricopa.
    So if over 10% or so of the votes in Maracopa county were thrown out (and assuming those were all for Kelly), then McSally might be the rightful winner.

And Arizona seems (from my quick research) to have the ability for the State Senate to remove one of their senators.

Sure would throw sand in gears of the senate which would then flip to Republican majority.

So all you internet sleuths put on your Myth Busters hat - Confirmed / Plausable / Debunked?
    Excellent point explo, been thinking the same thing. Also John James in Michigan supposedly won if not for the fraud. Probably a few others also in other states.

Also John James in Michigan supposedly won if not for the fraud.
    I agree 100%
    James lost by about 90,000 state wide, but lost in Detroit by over 280,000.
    But of course we know there is no corruption in Detroit.

good news it it only takes one senate change and the libertard dumborat program goes down in flames.
    I don't know about the rules for Michigan in terms of their constitution providing for the state legislature to remove one of their senators.
    Last edited by explo72; 04-30-2021 at 03:12 PM.

Nothing burgers are for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    Nothing burgers are for dinner
    I'm thinking that if the senate flips due to fraudulent election, then there is hope in all this.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Hmmmm...this is going to get desperate..as we are dealing with Ishmaelites.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite