Thread: The left's dependency on systemic racism and victimization.....

Default The left's dependency on systemic racism and victimization.....

I suffered through Biden's speech the other night and noted that when he closed out his speech he made reference to LGBTABCDEFG groups or whatever name they are using today....also violence against women and then Systemic racism.

What I noticed for myself is that these all have to do with groups who have identified themselves with "Victimization" and thus ripe for exploitation by the body politic.

Also over and over again throughout the years I have heard the deafening silence of the so called Republican party on these issues while they are used'/misused to herd the rest of us into silence or compliance.

First off.....the LGBTABCDEFG groups.....

You have to be educated to be so dumb that you define yourself by your sexuality and then use/misuse this to keep everyone else properly herded according to ones sexuality. That is just plain stupid to me ..and I don t care how many degrees one has.

Again..I am not speaking here against sex or sexuality ..but that people are so much more than this.

But the body politic has used/misused this issue to get votes and thus held the rest of us hostage to this vote buying scheme.

When you realize this ....the body politic becomes disgusting to thinking people.

Violence against women....Wow!!!

Most violence in this country is not against women...

Most violence is against men..not women....

But for all practical purpose this understanding is never spoken about ..in particular by the so called phony conservative Republican Party.

Systemic Racism....you have got to be kidding me...

This is getting thin now and more and more people are catching on and speaking out about this..in particular the tendency of Critical Race Theory to be snuck into the public school system...and it is about time this happened.

Right now the Biden Administration is trying to get Congressional funding to bring more and more Critical Race Theory into public schools.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/bid...27/id/1019264/

But in my mind....I am asking myself if hunting or searching for Systemic Racism is one of the powers outlined in the Constitution of the United States...or in the United State Codes Annotated??? USCA!!

Is that one of the powers enumerated???granted???

Watch what point Ben Shapiro makes to this woman trying to establish White Privilege....in herding/controlling people.

I had never heard this view or understanding ...that it had not been argued in court because it would not stand up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR4gUQIEsns

I am beginning to think that this Administration is nothing more than Obama II and does not realize how incredibly stupid they are in the way they take the public understanding for granted..

The left is becoming more and more Tabloid in the use/misuse of these issues ..along with the media.....playing the public similar to the body politic ..herding us on these issues.

But I am thinking finally some people are catching on and speaking out.

Ishmaelites run wild.

Just my non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 04-30-2021 at 01:10 AM.

In regards to LGBTQABCEDFG(love that btw!), I agree 100% with you. My youngest brother is gay and is a liberal. Back when I had the book of faces I would have conversations with his friends. Had one conversation with a lesbian and she could not describe herself any other way besides gay. I told her that does not describe who you are, it describes a preference you have. You can be a good friend, you can be energetic, you can be mean spirited, you can be helpful, all of those things describe WHO you are as a person. Being gay only describes WHAT you are as a person and this chick could not understand the difference between the two. To me, this does not come from knowledge, but either a lack of knowledge, or more than likely a false knowledge which would go right in line with your description of ďyou have to be taught to be this dumbĒ.

Violence against women. Yes, it does happen but as to the extent of it I have no idea since Iím not female. My thought is that it is about as common as female violence against men. Men donít talk about it because most feel as though it is an attack on their masculinity to talk about it. So most male victims donít talk about it at all. I have been in that position. My ex used to physically hit me leaving marks and bruises as well as being VERY mentally abusive as well. That is part of the reason she is my ex. My step dad was also abused by my mom. I witnessed VERY bad physical and mental abuse from her against him. However, neither my step dad nor I retaliated in any way because we were raised to not do so. So now here we are, as a society, where we focus on the relatively small and infrequent ďabusesĒ of a minority which are being elevated as a priority to take precedence over more pressing concerns(the safety and security of this country). It is not by mistake, it is purposely done.

Systemic racism has come full circle now. I mean that to say the minority in this country have been given such preferential treatment that if a minority person wants to, they can go to a better college, get a better job, be promoted faster, and get ahead quicker than what a white person can now. It has come full circle that the majority are the ones now being oppressed. It is now the majority that has to work harder, pay more to go to college, is being looked past for promotions, and generally has to do more to acquire the same creature comforts in life. When I went to take college courses, I did not qualify for any grants or scholarships, but if my skin color was different then I would have qualified for several. I got passed up for a MAJOR job promotion 15 years ago because the company needed to show proof of diversity.

We have all seen these things, but one big reason why the left doesnít like us is because we donít let these things control our lives. We donít focus on them and make them a priority because that is not who we are. We donít let others convince us that we should think and feel a certain way. Are we all perfect angels and never have a bad thought or action? No, thatís not the case at all. But we also are not the devil in disguise actively trying to oppress, which is the exact thing they are trying to do to us. Being different is a good thing. If we were all the same then this world would be a horrible place to live!! Conservatives are truly the diverse ones. We just want to be left alone and we donít care what others do or say or believe as long as they are not hurting others. We are the diverse ones and not the sheep like they want everyone to be.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

In regards to LGBTQABCEDFG(love that btw!), I agree 100% with you. My youngest brother is gay and is a liberal. Back when I had the book of faces I would have conversations with his friends. Had one conversation with a lesbian and she could not describe herself any other way besides gay. I told her that does not describe who you are, it describes a preference you have. You can be a good friend, you can be energetic, you can be mean spirited, you can be helpful, all of those things describe WHO you are as a person. Being gay only describes WHAT you are as a person and this chick could not understand the difference between the two. To me, this does not come from knowledge, but either a lack of knowledge, or more than likely a false knowledge which would go right in line with your description of ďyou have to be taught to be this dumbĒ.
    Wow.....very gratifying to know I am not the only one who sees it ...and that I may not be too....crazy...

I was very stunned recently to hear this woman Je Psaki...say about people making over $400,000 ....and increased tax rates...that these people could afford it.

I thought it very very stupid in addition to it not being leadership....that she would declare openly that some people are more expendable and disposable than others for political capital.

I noted immediately that this was not Leadership..but it was Politic/Entitlement.

Be warned of this kind of Feed Goodism Ishmaelite entitlement thinking.

I can make a similar argument for Systemic Racism and violence against women.....entitlement programs....for votes.

Oh...and the statistics on violence by gender can be found in criminal/police reports across this country......and it does show most violence is against men...not women.

Again be warned the Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris