Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We already knew this, but now itís printed in the mainstream media

Default We already knew this, but now itís printed in the mainstream media

The FBI has been illegally using the NSA database to search for domestic ďracially motivated violent extremistsĒ, their definition not mine. This illegal use and searches have been taking place for years. But the following paragraph is what alarmed me the most about all of this;

Thatís the euphemistic term the bureau tends to use to denote white supremacist violence. On one occasion, an FBI analyst ran a multi-search-term ďbatch queryĒ on Americans ďin connection with predicated criminal investigations relating to domestic terrorismĒ that returned 33 foreign-surveillance results.

Predicted criminal investigations. So no actual crime had taken place. They are investigating what they think might happen. This is beyond dangerous. Here come the thought police. We think you were thinking about doing criminal activity so we are going to illegally look into you to find what we think you may be guilty of. This is ripe for severe abuse.

Here is the article where this came from;

https://www.thedailybeast.com/secret...ticles&via=rss
    Last edited by 91CavGT; 04-27-2021 at 05:13 AM.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

nothing new there >>>> years ago a prepper related a personal experience in his life - he was a GOV contractor employee that had to suffer thru a security audit of his life - regular & routine usually except for his latest - his recent file had a few additions - he had purchased some PAW lit novels from I believe Jimmy Rawles - file had copies of the bookstore receipts >>> didn't take a pressure cooker or chem purchases ...

It may be time to go rewatch Minority Report.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:

Quote Originally Posted by jdh View Post
    It may be time to go rewatch Minority Report.
    I had the same thought.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

What does PAW...mean. New term to me...PAW??

I became very concerned with the Obama Administration back then they went after the Michigan Militia...in their attempt to "Manufacture " a groups of bad guys in the media for political, social ,and or economic gain.

This continues to be a recurring theme in politics...the manufacturing of bad guys...to keep and maintain power.

This again became clear with the conduct of the MSM as a political/social tool during the Trump Administration and again with this current administration when they declared Equity.

The Ishmaelite powers running amok across this land are now going this route more and more often in manufacturing bad guys for political and social gain.

Much of this kind of manufacturing falls under a legal term called...."Legal Fiction...or Fiction of Law".

Most people have never heard this word/term but it can be found in Blacks Law Dictionary.

It is a fancy law term for lying...or in politics...a con job.

I understood this back in the Obama Administration when they went after the Michigan Militia...to make a pubic example out of them....for political gain.

What also concerned me greatly back with the Obama Administration was their clear dependency on race..and particularly with the Attorney General. Eric Holder.

This appears to have rapidly accelerated under the Biden Administration under Equity which is nothing more than official government sponsored/authorized racism.

This has caused me to think that the Biden Administration is merely Obama II.

More government set ups towards manufacturing bad guys for social and political control...not more liberty and freedom for the American People.

In short....government herding.

Just as in the Obama years the best these people can do for American and Americans is chaos...social herding....by race...by sex..by sexual orientation and or whatever they need next to keep and maintain power.

It is a strange awakening to realize that your government has somewhere switched agendas into believing that their own people are more of a threat to their power base than foreigners. This happened to some of us several administrations ago...this awakening.

Nonetheless ..I am not familiar with the term PAW Literature.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 04-27-2021 at 09:55 AM.

LOL LOL LOL...ok...

Apparently I missed it..

I went back and looked up James Wesley Rawles as an author....and finally caught it....though I am not sure what the acronym stands for... PAW.

I am thinking it means Post Apocalyptic Writing.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 04-27-2021 at 10:04 AM.

OT, I think PAW is a book publisher of niche books.

Post Apocalyptic World
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:

Instead of reading "The Minority Report" a re read of 1984 and a thorough review of Edward Snowden would be in order.
    July 4, 1776 - November 4, 2020
    óóóóóóóRIP USAóóóóóó

Omg lol I was just thinking the same thing but I ainít had coffee yet and couldnít remember the name of the movie but I could sure see it