Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vitamin D and Ivermectin

Default Vitamin D and Ivermectin

Take your Vitamin D supplements and stock up on Ivermectin. No need for the jab if there is a cure;

Awesome video;

https://drcharlieward.com/dr-ryan-cole/

Reckon Iv0mec may kill cancer too?
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I have been eating elderberry / zink gummies. Vit c and d. I got covid before it was cool... Dec 2019. The hospital dident know what was wrong with me. I couldent walk 10 ft without being out of breath... Went from doing 5 mile trail runs in 50 minutes to loosing my wind and heart rate threw the roof walking. Pretty sure thats what it was. I can see how it can kill an older or out of shape person. That said after a week i could not stand it.. I went running. About killed me. Almost Passed out in the car when i finished. But i think i blew it out of my lungs the old fashion way.

www.tractorsupply.com read some of the reviews of this product. Um, for horses. but some of the weights are like 170 lbs. good for some laughs.
    I'll be checking store locations near me for it.
    About a third of the price of listings on Amazon.

Flock, I have not seen any claims about cancer.

Driftz, my wife and I take elderberry syrup, neither of us have been sick with even a cold since all this covid BS started.

And we take vitamin C and D daily.
    Last edited by bambam; 04-21-2021 at 07:26 PM.

Standard dose for Ivermectin is 1 ml/110 lb body weight, regardless. I've been using it on cattle and whitetail deer for decades. One of the South Texas vets I use is doing that dosage daily for preventative, and (prescribing) it to his customers for 5 days once you show symptoms as a cure. I have 2 100 ml bottles in stock that I brought back from the ranch to have handy. They just squirting the injectable dosage into their mouth. Some put in glass of OJ.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

While researching ivermectin I ran across the web site www.covid19criticalcare.com .
    It has a lot of good information on the amount of vitamins/ minerals one should take to prevent getting the virus. Also the dr.s associated with this web site are not following recommended guidance on treatment from the AMA or CDC.
    Ivermectin and HCQ are both recommended for pre and op treatment.

BamBam, in the video you posted that Dr. said something about the area he was in having a lot of horses....that was a subtle but direct reference to the horse Ivermectin.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    While researching ivermectin I ran across the web site www.covid19criticalcare.com .
    It has a lot of good information on the amount of vitamins/ minerals one should take to prevent getting the virus. Also the dr.s associated with this web site are not following recommended guidance on treatment from the AMA or CDC.
    Ivermectin and HCQ are both recommended for pre and op treatment.

BamBam, in the video you posted that Dr. said something about the area he was in having a lot of horses....that was a subtle but direct reference to the horse Ivermectin.
    I'm just wondering if it matters whether you use the horse ivermectin or the cattle/hog ivermectin ?

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I'm just wondering if it matters whether you use the horse ivermectin or the cattle/hog ivermectin ?
    Active ingredient HAS to be only Ivermectin, all the others listed should be fillers.
    Look up Richard J Lloyd on youtube. So far he has a very informative vid. He is actually dosing himself. Others that I have seen are only opining. After watching his vid I feel a lot more comfortable taking it.
    The dose amount per weight is important.
    I just ordered more off of Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    Active ingredient HAS to be only Ivermectin, all the others listed should be fillers.
    Look up Richard J Lloyd on youtube. So far he has a very informative vid. He is actually dosing himself. Others that I have seen are only opining. After watching his vid I feel a lot more comfortable taking it.
    The dose amount per weight is important.
    I just ordered more off of Amazon.
    I've got both so I'm good. Good video Centex, thanks for that.
    Last edited by bambam; 04-27-2021 at 08:33 PM.