Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vitamin D and Ivermectin

Should those responsible for thwarting the rollout of Ivermectin be held responsible for manslaughter?

Quote Originally Posted by Laluzin View Post
    Should those responsible for thwarting the rollout of Ivermectin be held responsible for manslaughter?
    If I posted my thoughts on what should happen to anyone who prevented a more inexpensive treatment for anything I would be banned.
    Manslaughter is too nice a word.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    If I posted my thoughts on what should happen to anyone who prevented a more inexpensive treatment for anything I would be banned.
    Manslaughter is too nice a word.
    Hee, hee! That's why I keep a zipper on my mouth. I have a strong tendency not to hold back...if I'm not careful.

What really gets under my skin (and I'm not the only one who has the same opinions) is that the suppression of safe economical drugs like HCQ and Ivermectin.
    Some of this was due to politics (Trump touted HCQ) but there were others who fought tooth and nail not to prescribe them.
    CDC, NIH and other entities who we, the public rely on for guidance and information. Even the AMA pressured and in some instances threatened doctors not to give them to patients.
    And then there are the pharmacutical companys out there who have new drugs. Of course at a much higher cost.
    Both HCQ and Ivermectin have seen a drastic increase in price. Even the horse paste has recently risen in cost.
    HCQ, used in almost every country for the past 40 or more years used to be about a dime a pill. Now you'll be lucky to find it for 1.50.
    So as we see here profit has a heck of a lot to do with on what is authorized for use of treatment for us, the common peons. Thats right, we are nothing more than slaves. Slaves to their system.
    And how about those vaccines out there? They're free right?
    Wrong, the government is paying the makers. Think about it, nothing is free. Nothing.
    Now recently I've noticed a big push to get more people to take the shots, more shots, more $$$ to the makers.

For those interested look up Frontline Doctors. They are prescribing "alternative" drugs for treatment.
    There are going to be a lot of these people who are going to burn in HELL for what they have done to Mankind.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Bravo. I agree
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way