Thread: The Epidemic of gun violence...versus thinking for yourselves...

Default The Epidemic of gun violence...versus thinking for yourselves...

You know....thinking about the nature of this insane and anti Constitutional business...and all these Hollywood types onboard with all this leftist madness......

I am given to ask myself why no one in Washington DC can think for themselves and muzzle Hollywood to stop producing such huge volumes of movies glorifying gun violence...including the gangster genre...????

It just seems to me that with so many seriously uneducated Americans on almost any topic you care to name...including guns....you do not want a bunch of phonies like Hollywood glorifying gun violence and drugs as well to Americans through movies and television.

Hollywood needs to have a gun violence/drugs muzzle brake put on their productions....for Hollywood is way to Ishmaelite for me in their glorifying of gun violence as well as drugs via their media.

It does not take a genius to think this one through but instead Government tries to muzzle law abiding citizens ...when they should be starting with Hollywood....and Hollywood's promotion of gun violence and drugs in their medium.

Again...Ishmaelites run wild...with their attempts at bondage...of ordinary Americans....
    Putting us in second, third, and fourth place in our own country while putting Hollywood in first place..

Hollywood would be the perfect place to start.....and with minimum strife to ordinary Americans.

Oh...and in view of the First Amendment today being curtailed by "Cancel Culture" and other such programs against ordinary Americans who speak their mind........it does not do well for Hollywood to stand on the 1st Amendment.....

To so do Hollywood would be clearly demonstrating themselves for the Hypocrites they are...

Ishmaelite Demonic Insanity run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Politicians are all bought n paid for.
    Its all feel good measures. 2a is a hill to die on

Hollywood and government are working hand in hand to destroy our country, Hollywood by destroying morality, and government by destroying our Constitution. They are partners in their evil.

We can eradicate Hollywood by not purchasing their filth.

Eradicating the corrupt government will require other means.

People are so cought up with celebrities. Makes me sick. Ow wow you made a movie and make millions..big effin deal. People make false idols of them. Ohhh maria carry got vaccinated. I think iwill too.... Easily lead sheep

Let's not forget the video game industry, where you can kill, rape and pillage over and over.
    I understand the graphics on these games have come a long way, and are realistic.
    Long gone and forgotten are the days of pong and space invaders.

To me there are just three catagories of gun violence:
    1- Known assailant. These are crimes against persons...gangs, drug dealers, domestic. These are easy to avoid simply by not putting yourself in risky situations.
    2- Mass shootings...Random in nature. These can happen anywhere and anyplace.
    3- Random. A person walks up and shoots someone who he or she doesn't know.
    All of these have increased in occurrence and severity and will, I think, continue to.

O.T. is partly correct but there is a lot more to this. Society has come to this point by a lot of influences and by design...planned.
    Just sit back and think of all the injustices happening right now.
    Two tiered justice system...racial division...corruption from many sources...loss of any respect to anything. The list is long.
    Without something changing this country will spiral into and become a mirror image of a third world country.

Do the brainiacs in Hollywood not understand that once their goal of destroying America is complete, they will be the FIRST useless idiots to be executed by the cabal, because they have absolutely nothing to contribute to the NWO ??!!!!!

Good points made by all here and particularly CENTEXDUDE.

As I do not play video games I did not think in that arena but CENTEXDUDE makes an excellent point about video games being very violent ...many of them.

And Yes...Driftz 240...I get sickened every time I go through a check out stand at the Pharmacy or grocery store and get assaulted by the pulp magazines....as if I care one whit what the "Stars" are doing.

My life is not so droll that I look upon Hollywood as some kind of idol to worship in lieu of living my life. Not for me thanks.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.