Thread: Tucker Carlson says what I have been thinking for some time now...

Default Tucker Carlson says what I have been thinking for some time now...

Finally Tucker Carlson is saying what I have been thinking for some time now about Illegal immigration...and or voting election laws...

That the left is bringing in so many Illegals with the plan to eventually get them on the voting rolls...Toot Sweet....as the saying goes.

IN this way they are making a grab for perpetual power and control over this nation....

Again as I have been stating and often....Americans will be taking second third and fourth place in their own country...

And again...with predictability ...the left and their minions/servants....must make everything about race..

Race race race and more race....

And thus also demonstrating their co dependency on race and racism like a drug...heroin or cocaine to keep and maintain power and control over competition via rampant and rabid racism....

After awhile you can see them coming...with their dependency on racism..

Here this link...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

I do not believe the left has any idea how predictable they are become....in their conduct....and quest for absolute power...

And again I say...the same internationalists/globalists who are running the immigrants...legal and illegal into Europe and the UK are now running the same scam here in America through the left/Democrat party...with the plan to take America globalist...internationalist...while we carry the world and globe on our breast....thus coming in second, third, and fourth place while working for first place with our labors..

Again...Ishmaelites run wild....

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Watch this one......carefully crafted if you are not on your game.....and thinking..

Tucker and others are talking about culture and these leftists turn it into Race.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkQKVMYyPoM

And again this confirms what I have been getting at ...the lefts heavy co dependency on race...and or racism....

It does get tiring in its predictability.....

Be warned the Ishmaelites heavily dependent on race and racism.....

It appears to be the very best they have and they are counting on most people not getting it...or catching on.

Tucker Carlson seems to be the newly manufactured threat to the left.....someone who will speak their mind...and not conform...

Someone who will get people to think outside of the authorized Ishmaelite thinking.

My non Ishmaelite .02
    Orangetom

My step brother has flipped the tables on some liberal corporate big whigs where he works. A customer complained to corporate about my step brother. Corporate came down and stated my step brother was a racist and they were firing him(because he looks to be white). However, he flipped the tables on them and he pulled out his Choctaw Nation membership card proving he is in fact, Native American. He then told the corporate big whig that if they continued with their termination of him then they would have a discrimination law suit on their hands.

Needless to say they didnít like being treated the way they were treating others. They tried playing the race card and he flipped the tables on them!

Libs play the race card when they know they are going to loose. Just keep that in mind.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    My step brother has flipped the tables on some liberal corporate big whigs where he works.
    Hear hear!

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Well, I think we all have been thinking of this for a while * 3, especially Tucker watchers.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way

[QUOTE=91CavGT;787422]My step brother has flipped the tables on some liberal corporate big whigs where he works. A customer complained to corporate about my step brother. Corporate came down and stated my step brother was a racist and they were firing him(because he looks to be white). However, he flipped the tables on them and he pulled out his Choctaw Nation membership card proving he is in fact, Native American. He then told the corporate big whig that if they continued with their termination of him then they would have a discrimination law suit on their hands.

Needless to say they didnít like being treated the way they were treating others. They tried playing the race card and he flipped the tables on them!

Libs play the race card when they know they are going to loose. Just keep that in mind.[/QUOTE

Damn, I love to hear stuff like this. Must be time for your step-brother to start collectin' scalps, so to speak, of them-there bigots at corporate, huh? HR person who gets fired for pickin' on "minorities" ain't likely to find much work in that field, ever again.
    Last edited by Rich_Vale74; 04-15-2021 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Spellin'...again

OT, didn't catch the host's name today on Rush's Show. He got me to thinking that either you've listened to him, he's read your writing, or maybe are the same. Lol at least on the same thought plane. He mentioned the illegal getting things free that Americans have worked their lives for and Americans being put in 3rd 4th or 5th place.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Ken Matthews was the host today on the Rush Limbaugh show.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Ma...dio%20Networks.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    OT, didn't catch the host's name today on Rush's Show. He got me to thinking that either you've listened to him, he's read your writing, or maybe are the same. Lol at least on the same thought plane. He mentioned the illegal getting things free that Americans have worked their lives for and Americans being put in 3rd 4th or 5th place.
    Wow flock6.. I did not listen to Rush today and have no idea who was the host....but glad to hear that some are catching on out there..

I believe that this kind of thinking and or knowledge needs to get out to the average American for their knowledge and or private use/understanding...for this pattern will never be heard through our rigged media and or public education systems.

People need to be awoken out of that Ishmaelite limited herd pattern thinking.....to what is real Americanism...and or real genuine "Limited Government."

Thanks for bringing me up to date on that one....flock6.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.