Thread: Another dream thread, daughter and I had the same dream

Default Another dream thread, daughter and I had the same dream

Our minds are MUCH more powerful than what we know.

Last night my daughter and I had the identical dream, from 2 different perspectives.

The dream took place at my daughterís school. She just got out of school, walked outside with the other kids, dropped her backpack, and went playing with the other kids. I was a monitor on her school bus, and she kept playing with with the kids instead of coming to the bus. She was the last student we were waiting on, so I told the driver to pull ahead to the side as once she sees the bus moving she will quickly come running. As predicted, she did just that and came running. However, she forgot her backpack so she turned around and went back for it.

In her dream, it was IDENTICAL to mine in all ways, but she never saw me watching over her. Beyond that, the 2 dreams were IDENTICAL. This has never happened before with us. My daughter is only 6 years old.

Iíve had many prophetic dreams before of things that have come true. Only time will tell if this dream that we had will come true or not.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Had a vision (warning) during a prayer last night, that the "plan", most of us hope is real, should it fail, will anger God and accelerate His end of times.

My usual dreams consist of problem solving or whether things people have said is true or glad-handing/chest beating, not the above kind of thing. I was also pressed to share this.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way

Thank you for posting this.

It pleases God when we follow His commands for us. It pleases my physical self when I hear confirmation of being on the side of God.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Thanks for sharing guys
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

... likewise.

Skarecrow.