Thread: Newsmax....the Gorka Reality Check....

Default Newsmax....the Gorka Reality Check....

My lady friend who passed a couple of years ago..I had dinner with her children and grandchildren across the river tonight and after dinner her Oldest Boy put on the television on a Newsmax Channel and it has on it....something called ...

"The Gorka Reality Check."

And I liked it for the most part....

But he comes across as too much Republican for me....and I don't particularly trust the Republican Party.

Here..this is what I saw tonight on that Newsmax Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOuGnXLEpbI

You folks decide for yourselves...not sure if some of you were even aware this was out there...I sure did not.

It was good to see and dine with all of them tonight...

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 04-11-2021 at 07:54 PM.

I've always liked Gorka, but have no use for Newsmax anymore. I was a big fan of Newsmax until after the election when they flipped $hit on Mike Lindell for calling out election fraud. Newsmax is CNN , or Fox light in my opinion. I won't watch them anymore. And this Nigel Farage character is a British RINO, not to be trusted in my opinion.

Gorka I think is a good guy stuck in a bad situation , but Newsmax is Chicken Noodle News .
    Last edited by bambam; 04-11-2021 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I've always liked Gorka, but have no use for Newsmax anymore. I was a big fan of Newsmax until after the election when they flipped $hit on Mike Lindell for calling out election fraud. Newsmax is CNN , or Fox light in my opinion. I won't watch them anymore. And this Nigel Farage character is a British RINO, not to be trusted in my opinion.

Gorka I think is a good guy stuck in a bad situation , but Newsmax is Chicken Noodle News .

I did not know that bambam...I did not know that Newsmax was chicken noodle News....thanks for bringing me up to date on that..

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.