Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Project Looking Glass

Default Project Looking Glass

I know a lot of you have heard of this project. This is a must see video .

https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2...s-2520229.html

My iPhone canít open it

Quote Originally Posted by silvergramma View Post
    My iPhone canít open it
    It's not the first picture, scroll down to the third one.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I know a lot of you have heard of this project. This is a must see video .

https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2...s-2520229.html
    wow.... just WOW, not going to get any sleep tonight !!!

Postscript: Use your favorite search engine, and look up "q anon looking glass"

THANKX BAMMY
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way

Bam, great post.
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and sound a lil "Alredneck". I have followed Q from almost the beginning but am by no means any kind of expert, more so a novice.
    I had come to believe that Q (whomever), That the information in his posts had to be time travel related. Until now.
    I know, put me on the list of a wacko.
    But this info explains a lot. It also re-enforces to me that just because Q hasn't posted in months does not mean that it has all been a larp, or a con movement. What it does tell me is the the game is still afoot and that in the end God wins. It is just a matter of time and of patience steadfastness.
    For a glimpse of proof all one has to do is look in our own country. The past 4 years of Trump, then the stealing of the election and now with china joe the desperation and fear of his admin. Time must be short and all of them know it.
    I'm going to share this with a few of my friends and fellow Q followers.

Thanks Winni , I had forgotten that he had mentioned Looking Glass in one of his posts.

Centexdude, Perhaps this is why the military seems to be doing nothing , at least in the public eye, to put the rightful President back in office : nothing will change the outcome, God does win !!!

Im pretty sure the shadow gov keeps the tech from the norms. If it even exist. This seems to be a further extention or counter intel liken to psy spies in the 60s threw mid 80s.
    Russia had psychic spies..so we tried to train psychic spies. Spent millions and millions just because russia did.

I think there is a lot of highly advanced technology out there that is being used by the elites and hidden from us peons. Pres. Trump has seen Tesla's work, I have read that there is free energy available, a device as small as a shoebox that can power your entire home, wish I could remember the name of the article. All of Tesla's research was confiscated by the guvment , but Trump knows about.

They finally admitted they have alien craft out in Area 51, and probably alien beings also. Space force existed long before Pres. Trump made it a branch of guvment.

Cures for diseases too , he mentioned cancer cures many times, he knows big pharma is hiding the cures .

Med beds too , how do these evil people seem to live forever , look at all the dinosaurs in congress.
    Last edited by bambam; 04-11-2021 at 10:36 AM.

The tech has been here forever. The shadow gov has had it all along. Look at the advanced stuff like aluminum gears dug up in russia that carbon date millions of years old. Or the dark night satellite that is said to be 13000 years old. The rulers keep the peons slaves and in the dark. Every once in awhile theykill us off and start at square 1

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    The tech has been here forever. The shadow gov has had it all along. Look at the advanced stuff like aluminum gears dug up in russia that carbon date millions of years old. Or the dark night satellite that is said to be 13000 years old. The rulers keep the peons slaves and in the dark. Every once in awhile theykill us off and start at square 1
    Youse has obviously been "possessed" by alredneck!