Thread: Don't get sick if you are white

Default Don't get sick if you are white

2 Harvard Doctors want to turn away whites from emergency rooms.

Get this , the title of their article is " An ANTIRACIST agenda for medicine " .

Can't make this $hit up. These people are seriously FUBAR .

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...stitution.html

Thank god I live in a dominate conservation area in Texas.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

I guess these so -called " doctors " were drunk on Hippocratic oath day

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I guess these so -called " doctors " were drunk on Hippocratic oath day
    Yeah something like that could get their licenses revoked. Then they can go get a job shoveling sh-t in Louisiana in the alligator swamps.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Yeah something like that could get their licenses revoked. Then they can go get a job shoveling sh-t in Louisiana in the alligator swamps.
    In a just society they would be shoveling $hit , but these days they could be promoted to Surgeon General.

I had to google two words in the very first sentence. Too much for this dumb ol country boy.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

don't believe the BS >>> $$$$$$$$$$ still talks - you'll get med care if you got insurance and the hospital will actually get paid - very good chance you go to the front of the "aspirin line" ...

my old boss from Canada got a little head cut while setting up for a tradeshow at Chicago's McCormick Place - ambulance takes him to Cook County Hospital >>> he goes winging thru the waiting room immediately to a care room - couple of minutes later he gets a doc looking at his head - in & out within half an hour - probably the only patient that actually paid that nite ....

I miss the old days when people said stupid stuff, and ended up IN the emergency room. Until people get punched in the face for saying stupid things again, this kind of idiocy will continue, and some of it will get adopted.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power