Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chauvin trial

if the BLMers and the rest of the black community weren't uber uber hypocrites to the MAX >>> you might give a damn ....

Chicago > 13 year old HISPANIC gangbanger is shot with a gun in the early morning hours after escaping with a 21 yr old fellow banger >>> nothing from the blacks

yesterday a black 6 yr old was gang executed in the Chicago Westside ghetto along with gangbanger babydaddy >>> again nothing from the blacks - aaaaaa toooooo bad

POS lifelong crooked azz gets himself killed committing ANOTHER freaking crime >>>> half the city goes - difference? >>> white kills black and there's a white to use as an EXCUSE
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 04-19-2021 at 08:44 AM.

HAHAHAHA . Stupid demonrats . Mad Maxine on the liberal $hit list now.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Her face coverings are not working: I can still see that ugly, stupid, nasty front-hole
    Good medicine in bad places

I hope she gets in big trouble for this escapade.
    but that certainly won't happen unless we have a regime change.
    wonder what the statute of limitations is on inciting a riot.

anyway, she might have really bolloxed up the trial.
    you can bet that if he is found guilty there will be an appeal.
    the defense has been laying groundwork the whole time.
    they asked for a change of venue several times.

then yesterday they asked for a mis trial because of Waters which IMHO should have been granted.

Today the defense in the Chauvin trial moved for a mistrial based on Water’s comments. The judge denied the mistrial motion, but noted it may be an issue on appeal and could lead to any conviction being overturned.
    but the judge is royally pissed

“I’ll give you that Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned.”

He said further that I’m aware that “Congresswoman Waters was talking specifically about this trial, and about the unacceptability of anything less than a murder conviction, and talking about being confrontational, but you can submit the press articles about that. This goes back to what I’ve been saying from the beginning: I wish that elected officials would stop talking about this case, especially in a manner that is disrespectful to the rule of law and the judicial branch and our function.
    “I think if they want to give their opinions, they should do so in a respectful, and in a manner that is consistent with their commitment to the constitution, to respect the co-equal branch of government. Their failure to do so is abhorrent, but I don’t think it has prejudiced us with additional material that would prejudice this jury. They have been told not to watch the news and I trust that they are following these instructions and that there is not in any way a prejudice…
    https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/0...ned-on-appeal/

The question has been raised as to whether the judge can hold a member of congress in contempt while congress is in session. If only.

An analyst has said the the may not have granted the motion before the jury presents its verdict as should it come back not guilty the trial is over and there would be no need to retry the case. Were the motion granted the jury would be dismissed before a verdict, the dog and pony show resets to zero, the riots commence.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:

An analyst has said the the may not have granted the motion before the jury presents its verdict as should it come back not guilty the trial is over and there would be no need to retry the case. Were the motion granted the jury would be dismissed before a verdict, the dog and pony show resets to zero, the riots commence.
    that certainly makes lots of sense.
    and what would the BLM/Antifa/Waters crowd do to the judge if he declared a mistrial at this point?
    they already splattered blood on the house of one of the expert witnesses and left a severed pig head behind.

so seems like we are headed to a guilty verdict which will still lead to riots IMHO (celebration just like when your team wins the Super Bowl), they don't really need much of an excuse to riot.

but then conviction reversed on appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    that certainly makes lots of sense.
    and what would the BLM/Antifa/Waters crowd do to the judge if he declared a mistrial at this point?
    they already splattered blood on the house of one of the expert witnesses and left a severed pig head behind.

so seems like we are headed to a guilty verdict which will still lead to riots IMHO (celebration just like when your team wins the Super Bowl), they don't really need much of an excuse to riot.

but then conviction reversed on appeal.

supposedly the judge has been guaranteed all kinds of things >>> I wouldn't discount a total wash from the bench - set aside whatever the jury thinks - the judge just declares there hasn't been enough evidence to even support a trial - much less any jury decision ....

it happens - the State can re-file but after a court decree from a judge - it's a stupid play ....

those people aren't stupid - they know it's a NO Win >>> there's going to be riots & looting - but anything else just keeps dragging this out & out & out

Quote Originally Posted by jdh View Post
    The question has been raised as to whether the judge can hold a member of congress in contempt while congress is in session. If only.

Its just "funny" to me tht they were ready to cut Trumps's balls off and stuff them down his throat for what he said prior to the Capital "invasion". But when its a a$$holeocrat making the same kind of comments and inciting rioting, mayhem and destruction, its perfectly acceptable. Yeah, Waters should be impeached and removed from Congress, and I can't say Piglosi (oink) shouldn't be as well. They're the kind of scum I swore to defend the constitution against!!!!!

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Guilty on all charges...

Let the "protests" begin
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way

The verdict is in.

Guilty on all counts.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best