Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chauvin trial

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Something big coming on April 19 . Whether it's riots from this trial , or something much bigger.

WACO ( Branch Davidians ) and the Oklahoma City bombing both happened on April 19 .

Hope I'm wrong , but those evil bastards have a fascination with certain dates.

I know it’s April 16th, but a news alert just came across my phone. 8 killed and several wounded in a mass shooting in Indianapolis.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

The Capitol Police Inspector General recently released his 104-page report, which is reportedly not kind, and the man himself was scheduled to appear before the House of Representatives yesterday to summarize his findings (I think he might be there right now, in fact). I don't know if the report has been made public yet, but I believe the NY Times and CNN have gotten copies and released their summaries. Obviously, it remains to be seen what's done about it, if anything, but it's not correct to say there's been no investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    I know it’s April 16th, but a news alert just came across my phone. 8 killed and several wounded in a mass shooting in Indianapolis.
    Do I dare whisper MKULTRA?
    Because no one in their right mind would never do anything like this.
    And yes it's just the 16th. More to come.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    Do I dare whisper MKULTRA?
    Because no one in their right mind would never do anything like this.
    And yes it's just the 16th. More to come.

Just yesterday a man who “had some mental problems” started randomly shooting at the San Antonio airport. He apparently had a lot of ammo as well according to the news report. But a police officer was able to confront him and put a permanent stop to his actions. MK Ultra has been my thinking with all of this too.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Fed ex indy today. 8 dead.
    Got an old airforce buddy that works as a mechanic there. Have not talked to him in years but hope hes ok. Its funny no one ahoots up a cnn or msnbc with all the hate tward media. Just odd some psyco hasnt yet
    Wit.

He flat out murdered that man, plain and simple. He knew what he was doing, he ignored ALL the protocol and signs. He should have left him on the sidewalk and gave him NARCAN. I'd love to ask him one question: IF YOU HAD IT TO DO OVER, WHAT WOULD YOU DO DIFFERENTLY?

Quote Originally Posted by GeneC View Post
    He flat out murdered that man, plain and simple. He knew what he was doing, he ignored ALL the protocol and signs. He should have left him on the sidewalk and gave him NARCAN. I'd love to ask him one question: IF YOU HAD IT TO DO OVER, WHAT WOULD YOU DO DIFFERENTLY?

maybe when you're a senior citizen drug addict and career criminal >>> it's time for the long term sentence and the prison hospital wing ...

it's tooo damn bad the best the black community can do for looting excuses are POS criminals - Trayvon. Mikey Brown, NYC Garner and now this MN druggie >>> all went down crooking as their natural lifestyle - hope their high school guidance counselor didn't lie to them about a long life ...

Quote Originally Posted by GeneC View Post
    Narcan would not have helped Floyd in his condition.

Take your leftist trolling elsewhere.

World is better without the trash