Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chauvin trial

Default Chauvin trial

I had to make an Easter visit to son,DIL, & grandchildren to the People's Republic of Austin TX, so I was following the trial closely.
    Didn't want to be anywhere near libertard city if he was acquitted.
    But made it home safe as the trial is still going on.

Anybody else following it? Might have big implications for peace and harmony (sarcasm) either way.
    As one poster on a different site said: (along my line of thinking)

1] (a) If Chauvin is found not guilty or the jury is hung there will be major riots and deaths in Minneapolis and a lot of other cities who are similar polities. (b) a list of id's of any jurors who voted not guilty, their addresses, and their pictures along with family members will somehow become public, released by the local regime and its supporters. The id's may not be totally accurate, but will be acted upon anyway. (c) There will be fatal consequences involved which somehow will not be prosecuted.

2] (a) If Chauvin is found guilty; there will be major riots and deaths in Minneapolis and a lot of other cities who are similar polities in celebration. (b) Mysteriously, Chauvin will die in custody. It will not be solved or charged. (c) Similar fates await the other defendents awaiting trial.

3] (a) If anything remains of the Minneapolis Police Department, after the riots and killings the MPD will go into full "I see nothing" mode and reduce interactions with criminals and victims to the absolute minimum. (b) This reaction would be enhanced by any prosecution of cops who are trying to deal with the said riots and killings. (c) And this effect will spread to other Demoracist polities.

4] (a) Those not of "protected class" status will be rethinking their residences and business activities in said polities. There will be movements to leave them, even at a financial loss; in the name of safety as it is realized that there no law enforcement on the street and no rule of law in the courts. (b) The resulting reduction of home values/demand and business activities will cause the local economies to spiral down. (c) Those businesses who remain will have to add to their prices to cover risk to life and limb for themselves and their employees, and the losses from theft and vandalism. Which will tighten the spiral.

5] (a) As this process proceeds, and as the realization spreads that the failure of the law and courts in combination with entities like Dominion make elections moot; the national consensus keeping us together will collapse. At which point the theories of Thomas Hobbes come into play. (b) Sides will be chosen, irrevocably.

This will be the perfect time for Russia and China to begin their territorial exploits. WWIII anyone?

I've been wondering if Obammy the Wizard of Odd will be coming out from behind the curtain - do more of his Ferguson & Baltimore rabble rousing to get the looting & rioting started ....

Quote Originally Posted by macaw View Post
    This will be the perfect time for Russia and China to begin their territorial exploits. WWIII anyone?
    I think we may be on the door step of that anyway.

I say let's get it over with. I'm 43. I'm not gonna be I this shape forever. I'll shake my bouncy booty.

Yee Yee
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Something big coming on April 19 . Whether it's riots from this trial , or something much bigger.

WACO ( Branch Davidians ) and the Oklahoma City bombing both happened on April 19 .

Hope I'm wrong , but those evil bastards have a fascination with certain dates.
    Last edited by bambam; 04-08-2021 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Something big coming on April 19 . Whether it's riots from this trial , or something much bigger.

WACO ( Branch Davidians ) and the Oklahoma City bombing both happened on April 19 .

Hope I'm wrong , but those evil bastards have a fascination with certain dates.

You are right. Other things have happened on that date too, but I can稚 remember what other events. That is the day after an important day in my life so I tend to pay attention to it.

EDIT:

Boston Bombing - April 15
    Columbine shooting - April 20
    West, Texas fertilizer explosion - April 17

And then the other 2 already listed. I知 probably on yet another watch list for quickly searching for dates of many high profile shootings over the past couple of decades now.
    Last edited by 91CavGT; 04-09-2021 at 05:02 AM.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Hopefully, we値l get a heads up as to the verdict, if so, we値l not be in town.

Minneapolis will burn, a manslaughter conviction will not be enough for the malcontents and proving murder will impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    Hopefully, we値l get a heads up as to the verdict, if so, we値l not be in town.

Minneapolis will burn, a manslaughter conviction will not be enough for the malcontents and proving murder will impossible.

been over 6 months since any looting >>> they could execute that cop right there in that court room and give those new black millionaire relatives a chance to do whatever - the blacks are NOT missing this excuse opportunity to loot - nooooo way in hell

can you think of a better tribute to the crooked lawless black heroes like this Twin City dirt bag - Trayvon, Mikey Brown, Garner, ect ect ect
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 04-09-2021 at 07:40 AM.