Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chauvin trial

Mob justice😢

Whens it going to happen in a red state???

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    As low IQ as they are, they aren't THAT stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post

they already got part way to a cop trial in TX - don't forget that POS black gal that committed suicide in jail a few years ago >>> you'd thought that she got beat to death - all of the cops got it in the neck on that one ....

and don't forget the grand-daddy of them all - Zimmerman in FL >>> cop on trial started on their rampage after that

Race race race..and more race....

I have no interest in being "Herded" by race or of measuring everything I think or evaluate by someone else's PC view on race and racism.

However...I am getting concerned that in up and coming elections the new litmus test for any pubic office is going to be ones stance on race and racism...like PC stance.

In like manner to times past and Abortion..it mattered not what your qualifications were for the office...only thing that mattered was your stance on Abortion..

And I fear so too will it become today with race and racism....

If someone out here will rig race and racism to socially and politically "herd' people...will they rig an election....
    Just thinking along rabid trails...concerning man's "fallen' nature...

This thing is not over by a long shot.....I suspect there will be appeals...and more threats of violence and or civil discord..deliberate chaos manufacturing..by the usual suspects..including the media.

These people working to neuter the police forces by race are only going to open the door to UN police forces coming in to take over..when theses cities and many smaller towns turn into Ishmaelite two legged wildlife....claiming America and Americans cannot even protect their country.

Again..Ishmaelites run wild...

My Non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 04-21-2021 at 11:33 AM.

Nancy Pelosi thanked George Floyd for sacrificing his life for justice and the verdict.
    Question....was this a subliminal signal to other black people to sacrifice their lives for the cause? Dare I mention MKULTRA again?

One of the goals of all this (there are many) is for one part of our society to be treated a different way (legally) because of the color of their skin.
    In no way am I saying or referring that there isn't any injustice in some of these instances because there are.
    But now every situation where a black person is killed by police, no matter the facts, the facts aren't going to matter.
    It's going to get even worse.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Good point Centrex. They have a plan too...
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    Mob justice😢

it was a lynching without the tree limb >>> if Auntie Maude Waters showed up in MN wearing her Klan robes and dragging a noose >>> perfect Twilight Zone episode irony

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    The verdict is in.

Guilty on all counts.
    My smile reached from ear to ear when I learned of this. Damn video, still gives me full of rage whenever I see it.