Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very interesting survival video on thinking....,and gaslighting..,scamming

Default Very interesting survival video on thinking....,and gaslighting..,scamming

This reply by Ben Shapiro is very very telling on thought control behind White Privilege and or Critical Race Theory ...and for which I believe is going to become Runaway and Rabid under the Biden Administration.

For those of us who can still think and recognize when someone is trying to "Herd" our thoughts, emotions, behaviors......you will find this video very very interesting and informative about what is coming across this country...in Racial, guilt, and shaming attempts by which someone is attempting to socially 'herd" America and Americans by race....while claiming to solve the race problem they are manufacturing onto us.

Here this very short video....very very good for your thinking..,..,Ben Shapiro is very good in his logic and reason...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_LJutn0IE0

Hope you members get something out of this video to help your thinking when next you run across these SJW types...for I have already run across one of them with a Masters Degree.....a very sad stats of affairs in America.

This video will help me as I will be running across this individual again in certain social circles...

Ishmaelites run wild....,

MY non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

I bookmarked this video for future reference and will be sending this on to people I know...

I never quite thought of White Privilege as Ghost hunting but that is a very apt description.

Also I thought to myself that this kind of thing is not supported by law...that they are and have been trying to hold people socially and morally accountable where no law has actually been broken. They are trying to deal with thought crimes.....which as Ben Appropriately states...is ghost hunting....

Very sharp of Ben to so state...

Again Ishmaelites run wild..

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Ben lost the argument in the first 10 seconds. The question itself was racist. The questioner is obviously racist. He should have challenged HER racism. Screw these damn people.

WE need to take a lesson from them, don't try to reason with them, facts don't matter with idiots like that. Don't answer their racist questions, turn it back against them. Call them out on THEIR racism.
    Last edited by bambam; 04-06-2021 at 09:32 PM.

Agree Bambam....I thought so when she stated..."Given That".....

Right there she was looking for a freebee..but went on to sarcasm.....and I caught that too.

However...I did that with this woman who had a Masters Degree and tried to do similar with me...I called her a racist....and she was so obviously stunned...she thought that no one would see her in that Light...she thought she was morally and ethically sound...and I did not so think.

But I was stunned when Ben declared that she was Ghost Hunting.....

What I realized is that we have an entire government via a phony administration who are now doing the same thing...Ghost hunting....on the entire American population by race.....meaning as you aptly stated...this woman and our government are now open racists...while claiming to be hunting racists.

I don't approve of that kind of blame game by anyone...and it is very appealing to many out here who live by manufacturing bad guys and then go after them.

Very very subversive...but the ghost hunting part....I found very well done...and it needs to get out to more and more people to affect their thinking and recognition of what is going on out here.....by a fake government...both Republicans and Democrats..

Again the fake conservatives in the form of the Republican Party are totally silent on this kind of gaslighting..

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 04-06-2021 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Agree Bambam....I thought so when she stated..."Given That".....

Right there she was looking for a freebee..but went on to sarcasm.....and I caught that too.

However...I did that with this woman who had a Masters Degree and tried to do similar with me...I called her a racist....and she was so obviously stunned...she thought that no one would see her in that Light...she thought she was morally and ethically sound...and I did not so think.

But I was stunned when Ben declared that she was Ghost Hunting.....

What I realized is that we have an entire government via a phony administration who are now doing the same thing...Ghost hunting....on the entire American population by race.....meaning as you aptly stated...this woman and our government are now open racists...while claiming to be hunting racists.

I don't approve of that kind of blame game by anyone...and it is very appealing to many out here who live by manufacturing bad guys and then go after them.

Very very subversive...but the ghost hunting part....I found very well done...and it needs to get out to more and more people to affect their thinking and recognition of what is going on out here.....by a fake government...both Republicans and Democrats..

Again the fake conservatives in the form of the Republican Party are totally silent on this kind of gaslighting..

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite
    Of course they are " ghost hunting " , because 99 % of the people are not racist, so they have to manufacture racists to control the narrative. We are onto their game.

Throw it back on them, reverse the narrative , call them out . A very good friend told me years ago to never get into a pi$$ing contest with a skunk. Being who I am, I sometimes find it unavoidable, and since killing them is illegal, the next logical step is to throw their own pi$$ back into their face.

I got this gut feeling going that the whole kum ba ya liberal "we are all together" is just going to explode in the worst way - could be coming very shortly with the Twin Cities lite match >> just like ANTIFA - BLM feels like they are entitled as hell and can do anything they want without repercussions - they might not be satisfied with burning out a PD station and looting everything retail - the white subs were ready & waiting last year and I'm sure it's the same again - one shot and the country goes up ....

I don't think Ben "lost" anything, he made some very good and (to me atleast) very obvious points. But I also think the snowflakes and antifa-types and their libtard brethren will never accept what Shapiro said, and a large percent won't even ever understand it.

Oh, they understand it very well!
    They just don't want YOU to understand it.
    That's why when they see you understanding their motive, they turn the page
    Old trick but worn out like a cheap suit!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Ben is a smart man. I have a lot of respect for him. He's definitely not just another tongue wagger.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Agree with Camouflaged in both of her posts..

Oh..and by the way...I posted this up above.

In Manufacturing bad guys....

I thought this years ago with both BLM and Antifa....as their primary Modus Operandi....and now we see government doing it...

As far as I am concerned ..this directly ties in government ...into such demonism......of the Fallen...in their Modus Operandi...It is tyrannical in its basic nature...

It is not liberty and freedom...but an attempt at tyrannical Herding....and not the American way...it is bondage...Ishmael..

It is going to cause and or manufacture chaos all across this land...so that government can apply bondage...not liberty and freedom...CCP...like Hong Kong....or worse...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom