Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Coming Collapse of China by Gordon G. Chang...

Default The Coming Collapse of China by Gordon G. Chang...

I just finished this book by Gordon G. Chang...The Coming Collapse of China.

https://www.amazon.com/Coming-Collap...s%2C141&sr=8-1

In this book Gordon Chang describes some of the workings of the Communist Party in China....State run manufacturing...or what is sometimes called State Owned Enterprises...State subsidized....

Now ...the interesting thing about this book by Gordon G. Chang...is that after reading about three quarters of the book....I began to sense that I was reading a rendition of the Left/Democrat politics.....and or social dogma....taking place.

It just gave me a sense of today's leftists...including the manufacturing of bad guys for state purposes.....the blame game...with a willing and compliant state media....just like the big four in American Media today....including and especially Chicken Noodle News/CNN.

When Gordon described many State Run subsidized or Owned Enterprises....it made me thing of this coming trillion dollars and the next even bigger trillions of dollars...just like Communist China on the public purse.....Same pattern of operation...as Communist China...history repeating itself....here in America.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 04-03-2021 at 08:11 AM.

Was it written during trumps rein? Because biden looks to be insuring there economy booms

Negative Driftz....it was written back in 2001...but nonetheless the description of how the Communists often worked...and the huge government subsidies...by the Chinese Government made me think of how the Democrats work today and also how the Republicans are silent on how the Democrats work.

Or as some of the Olde Ones used to say...."We have the best government money can buy."

Ishmaelites run wild..

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite

Pretty sure that they keep enough Republicans paid well enough to look the other way, or avoid upsetting the cart.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I don't believe China will collapse before it is " rebuilt " in America by our treasonous government.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I don't believe China will collapse before it is " rebuilt " in America by our treasonous government.
    Hmmmm. Once agian I blieve we're watching the same ugly movie.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Hmmmm. Once again I blieve we're watching the same ugly movie.

What are the differences between the Chinese Gov. and the U.S. Gov.?
    Not very many and getting fewer by the day.

I think it is now safe to say that Barack Osama did a much better job of emasculating our military than any of us could imagine, at least at the higher levels.

I now have absolutely no faith that our military is going to restore our Constitution or the rightful President to the White House.

There is nothing to stop China from taking complete control of our country, at least as far as our government is concerned.

It is now up to us and God.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IrHKrPZEQY

8:00=>8:15 to skip the propaganda and hissing like a snake
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way