Thread: working like a charm

Default working like a charm

Get poisoned and still get the china flu ;

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_br...043802b99c7d10

That's called "breakthrough infection" and it happens with many vaccines but rarely.

Oh, and that is a @@#/_^**₩(*_=# ass-hat site; it threw up a dark translucent screen over the article with a box that asked for a subscription. It had an "X" to make it go away but it didn't work. Grrrrrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    That's called "breakthrough infection" and it happens with many vaccines but rarely.

Oh, and that is a @@#/_^**₩(*_=# ass-hat site; it threw up a dark translucent screen over the article with a box that asked for a subscription. It had an "X" to make it go away but it didn't work. Grrrrrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Get poisoned and still get the china flu ;

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_br...043802b99c7d10
    The "vaccine" is not actually a "vaccine". It is an "MRNA" that is supposed to help you get less sick with the covid and have less issues from symptoms. It does not actually prevent you getting covid, just supposedly helps by forcing your cells to make some type of protein that theoretically will inhibit covid attaching to your cells. The only actual "immunity" is that which your body produces in response to the covid infection, as God intended.

just picking fuzz off a sweater >>> you find anything foolproof and 100% guaranteed in this world - you found heaven >>> how many MILLIONS & MILLIONS & MILLIONS have been vacinated around the world with varying manufacture? - damn good record so far considering the PDQ involved ....

saves a single senior citizen that would have died - SUCCESS !!!!

Can't believe the CDC admits this ;

https://johnbwellsnews.com/exclusive...st-decade-994/

If you want it, get it....if you don't, then don't. I'll pass, thank you.....

Kansan

Quote Originally Posted by Kansan View Post
    If you want it, get it....if you don't, then don't. I'll pass, thank you.....

Kansan
    Yep! Last time I looked in the mirror, though, I didn't resemble a guinea pig (though some might say that's argueable ), so...no vaccine for me.