Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Know Your Blood Type

Quote Originally Posted by Militant_Medic View Post
    You can order a blood typing kit on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/BLOOD-TYPING-...7107670&sr=8-5
    I just got me one of those. Except I'm too chicken to use the lancet. I'm waiting for something to cut me accidentally at work or something. I'm bound to hit one of my fingers with a hammer. I am a carpenter.
    I am not an armchair warrior, I just act like one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sheeple View Post
    I just got me one of those. Except I'm too chicken to use the lancet. I'm waiting for something to cut me accidentally at work or something. I'm bound to hit one of my fingers with a hammer. I am a carpenter.
    Ever donated blood? They'll tell you.

BTW, people who have been in the military, especially Vietnam era? The blood type on your dog tags has a 10% chance of being wrong...
    Good medicine in bad places

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel. MD View Post
    Ever donated blood? They'll tell you.

BTW, people who have been in the military, especially Vietnam era? The blood type on your dog tags has a 10% chance of being wrong...
    I've never donated blood. I did get some blood tests a couple years but never thought of finding finding out my blood type because I was too focused on other results. I do regret not looking into that.

I just recently got back into prepping again and this time I am focusing on first aid. I just bought a bunch of first aid supplies and the blood testing kit was one of the items.
    I am not an armchair warrior, I just act like one.

I enlisted in the Air Force in October , 1964, a skosh before Vietnam really got rolling. They told me my blood type was (is) A-Pos. Guess that must be correct because I used to donate blood occassionally. Since we returned from Italy in 1986 they won't let any of my family, my two daughters and I, donate blood. Somethng about Mad Cow Disease.

I enlisted in the Air Force in October , 1964, a skosh before Vietnam really got rolling. They told me my blood type was (is) A-Pos. Guess that must be correct because I used to donate blood occassionally. Since we returned from Italy in 1986 they won't let any of my family, my two daughters and I, donate blood any more. Somethng about Mad Cow Disease.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    I enlisted in the Air Force in October , 1964, a skosh before Vietnam really got rolling. They told me my blood type was (is) A-Pos. Guess that must be correct because I used to donate blood occassionally. Since we returned from Italy in 1986 they won't let any of my family, my two daughters and I, donate blood any more. Somethng about Mad Cow Disease.
    Aw heck Beo, everyone here knows your a Mad Cow

Thanks for the heads up, Doc. Don't remember havin' a transfusion at 36th Evac Hosp but I was just a bit out of it at that point.
    Fortunately, my dog tags are about all I found after our fire, along with my PH and CIB. Lost the all firearms and ammo in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    MOOOOOOO!!

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    MOOOOOOO!! Too bad there isn't an emoji of a bull snorting, with a snarl on his face and pawing the ground in anger.

Don't know about all these here double posts lately. I tell ya, this gittin old ain't all I was told it would be. Ain't even employed any more, except I do volunteer occassionaly as a serious PIA to libtards. My civic duty, ya know.
    Last edited by beowulf; 04-28-2021 at 11:37 AM.