Thread: Bidenís first press conference

Default Bidenís first press conference

Iím watching it now and here is a brief breakdown of it and how some things are being done differently than previous presidents;

1. He doesnít know the reporters. He is calling them according to a list that he has behind the podium.

2. The first question he did not even answer the question. It is like they got the questions out of order. The reporter asked what he was going to do about the border crisis and Biden talked about the economy, Covid, and gun control.

3. He said the reason why illegals are coming across the border now and not so under Trump is due to the weather being good for them to cross deserts.

4. A reporter focused on the filibuster rule and all Biden talked about was immigration and unaccompanied minors. The reporter had to remind him to get him back on track about the filibuster. Biden admitted he didnít know the statistic, but ďIíve got a card around here that has the stats on itĒ.

5. About 15 minutes in to the press conference and he is already loosing track on what he is talking about and stopped talking mid sentence.

6. Instead of saying ďHeads of countriesĒ when talking about illegals coming from Central America, he said ďHeads of communitiesĒ.

7. A reporter asked about Afghanistan and if he was going to keep his promise for pulling the troops out. Basically he said he canít commit.

8. A reporter asked if they will be allowed to report to the American people in regards to how bad the border crisis is, especially with minors. He said yeah, we will allow you to report on it after we get a handle on the situation. When asked how long that will be, he could not give an answer.

9. When asked about North Korea launching missiles, he said basically we will wait on our ďalliesĒ i.e. NATO.

10. When asked about voting rights and states passing laws regarding voting rights he said he was going to do everything in his power to stop those laws.

Ok. After 30 minutes of this press conference I canít take it anymore. Sorry guys, I gotta turn this garbage off!!!!
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    Iím watching it now and here is a brief breakdown of it and how some things are being done differently than previous presidents;

1. He doesnít know the reporters. He is calling them according to a list that he has behind the podium.

2. The first question he did not even answer the question. It is like they got the questions out of order. The reporter asked what he was going to do about the border crisis and Biden talked about the economy, Covid, and gun control.

3. He said the reason why illegals are coming across the border now and not so under Trump is due to the weather being good for them to cross deserts.

4. A reporter focused on the filibuster rule and all Biden talked about was immigration and unaccompanied minors. The reporter had to remind him to get him back on track about the filibuster. Biden admitted he didnít know the statistic, but ďIíve got a card around here that has the stats on itĒ.

5. About 15 minutes in to the press conference and he is already loosing track on what he is talking about and stopped talking mid sentence.

6. Instead of saying ďHeads of countriesĒ when talking about illegals coming from Central America, he said ďHeads of communitiesĒ.

7. A reporter asked about Afghanistan and if he was going to keep his promise for pulling the troops out. Basically he said he canít commit.

8. A reporter asked if they will be allowed to report to the American people in regards to how bad the border crisis is, especially with minors. He said yeah, we will allow you to report on it after we get a handle on the situation. When asked how long that will be, he could not give an answer.

9. When asked about North Korea launching missiles, he said basically we will wait on our ďalliesĒ i.e. NATO.

10. When asked about voting rights and states passing laws regarding voting rights he said he was going to do everything in his power to stop those laws.

Ok. After 30 minutes of this press conference I canít take it anymore. Sorry guys, I gotta turn this garbage off!!!!
    Your a better man than I am. I'm not wasting any of my time on that idiot.
    Besides my B.P. rises and I don't digest well for a few days.

I tried a new approach, and chuckled at the comedy like I used to be able to do.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I tried a new approach, and chuckled at the comedy like I used to be able to do.
    Good for you Kingchip! I couldn't endure it.

Good thing I don't hear so well or I'd have probably been gagging and choking on it too...for a short, VERY short, time.

God save America. That's all I can say......

Watched some of highlights...
    For those interested take a look at his left eye. Eerie. Like a bottomless pit.

Or is it a complete black contact lense to hide another instance of a bloodshot pupal ?

Biden's handlers took a tip from the McD's cash registers >>>> Biden had a sitting chart of the staged reporters - a picture of the reporters - the order he was to use - all he had to do was read the prepared answer ...

the few conservative reporters were reporting on the liberal reporters cooperating in the farce >>> it was a bad grade school play by 8 year olds