Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quality #3 wash tub

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Holy cow! We have them here at our TSC. THEY USUALLY DONT KEEP MORE THAN A COUPLE BUT, if you want, I can get them for you and you can reimburse me. I'll ck next time I go to see if they are still there.
    I'll keep an eye out, but it surprised me that online would refund my purchase. Yea, I see Behrens are supposed to be available at Home Depot, but our store is something like 10% inventory of normal store.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Square one? What are they called cause I picked up an antiques double washtub stand still had the manufacturing stamp on it. Iím not too far away from a tractor supply here. The stand is wood and collapses inwards for storage I can get the wringer but need the tubs
    Last edited by silvergramma; 03-26-2021 at 10:56 PM.

Can you post a pic of what youíre looking at in this thread please in case we are discussing two different things

Quote Originally Posted by silvergramma View Post
    Square one? What are they called cause I picked up an antiques double washtub stand still had the manufacturing stamp on it. Iím not too far away from a tractor supply here. The stand is wood and collapses inwards for storage I can get the wringer but need the tubs
    I see the square washtubs with the center drains on garage sales - the stands around here were metal and rusted away - people buy them as decorator flower planters ...

never have seen them sold retail - Behrens might make them and available on special order - ????

https://www.behrensmfg.com/collectio...nd-organizing/ >>> didn't know they made the washboards
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 03-27-2021 at 06:41 AM.