Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shootings in Atlanta, Ga and Boulder, Colo

Default Shootings in Atlanta, Ga and Boulder, Colo

Does anyone, other than me, find it odd...or "convenient"..., that two mass shottings have occured less than two weeks after two gun control bills were passed in the congress? I ind it not impossible to believe that these things were not the random shootings of some kook gone off the deep end, but rather entirely possible they were planned and carried in an attempt to "force" congress to enact some severe, draconian gun control laws/s. I also find it not surprising that they occured witnin a couple of months, or so, of the demoncrats taking control of the goobermint. Do y'all thnk I'm going bonkers, or do any of you see this in somewhat the same light?

I really don't beo. These shootings have been going on for a while now. When Trump took office they seemed to have escalate a bit but I think these are just like you said. Kooks going off the deep end and the more agressive the riots and crap get with little accountability, the more these shootings progress. This generation is literally getting away with pretty much anything. Give an inch, they take a mile. There is no dicipline in the homes anymore, all for the sake of letting them 'express' themselves. It's crazy out there and I fear the chaos has just begun. Let's hope we can change this in the next election but I won't hold my breath. Just pray and be vigilant.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Does anyone, other than me, find it odd...or "convenient"..., that two mass shottings have occured less than two weeks after two gun control bills were passed in the congress? I ind it not impossible to believe that these things were not the random shootings of some kook gone off the deep end, but rather entirely possible they were planned and carried in an attempt to "force" congress to enact some severe, draconian gun control laws/s. I also find it not surprising that they occured witnin a couple of months, or so, of the demoncrats taking control of the goobermint. Do y'all thnk I'm going bonkers, or do any of you see this in somewhat the same light?
    I have been thinking to myself that this was coming..,..Olde Timer.....that it was going to be needed to pass these bills...

However..I am also aware that something else is happening and not sure what effect it has on human behavior.

And that is fluctuations in the Earth's magnetic field....more than normal....that the earth is wobbling more than normal....

You know....how a gyro or top..spins fast but occasionally it wobbles more than normal....that kind of thing...

Nonetheless...I have been thinking that another round of predictable ....shootings was being planned/scheduled to assist with the internationalist need to disarm a people...not just physically ..but mentally and spiritually as well..

Hence I keep pushing the point...." If you cannot be trusted with your guns or ammo....you will not be trusted with a vote.."

You will not be trusted with your views..opinions....with your children..with your monies earned....eventually with your private property.....

All internationalist one world requirements for dominance...,Herding.

Buckle up....these things often come in threes.

Just my non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 03-23-2021 at 10:49 AM.

Look......

Been thinking along wild and sometimes rabid trails....and asking myself....

If these people in government.....following Internationalist Deep State One World patterns in stupidity....

Are they going to get so stupid here ..that they try to force upon Americans to give up their second and or vacation homes and properties to house these run away Illegals as they are trying to do in Europe.....removal of the privateness of property..

Not do away with the property...but only the privateness of the property...thus force housing of huge quantities of Illegals.....

Oh...by that time we will have a word game going on ...they can no longer be called Illegals.......more "Herding" of America and Americans to put us in last place while working with first place risks to support more of this insanity.....

You gotta become educated to become this giftedly stupid that you choose to make your people and nation expendable and disposable to this kind of insanity....and thus also put your people and nation into Ishmaelite bondage and think no one notices.......

Having a disarmed people helps the Deep State tremendously.

Read Amendment 13 of the Constitution of the United States...not just Amendment 2.....

These Amendments are related for a reason.....

Be Warned the Ishmaelites...

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelte
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 03-23-2021 at 11:27 AM.

The shooter has been identified as a 21 year old of middleeastern origin, Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa. Perhaps he was hoping for an expedited journey to his "40 virgins". Who knows. But to me it does shed possibly a little different light on it.

Yeah, OT. I've wondered about how the earth's activities are effecting us also. I know, for me at least, I've been getting these foreboding feelings that something is about to happen a lot more often the last several months. And they usually persist in hanging on for several days. I don't know...maybe I am slipping just a bit. However, I have not been growing a long nose, hair all over my body, and going out terrorizing the neighborhood on the full moon...at least not yet.
    Last edited by beowulf; 03-23-2021 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I really don't beo. These shootings have been going on for a while now. When Trump took office they seemed to have escalate a bit but I think these are just like you said. Kooks going off the deep end and the more agressive the riots and crap get with little accountability, the more these shootings progress. This generation is literally getting away with pretty much anything. Give an inch, they take a mile. There is no dicipline in the homes anymore, all for the sake of letting them 'express' themselves. It's crazy out there and I fear the chaos has just begun. Let's hope we can change this in the next election but I won't hold my breath. Just pray and be vigilant.
    You could be right, Cammi. It just seems a little too coincidental to me though.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    The shooter has been identified as a 21 year old of middleeastern origin, Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa. Perhaps he was hoping for an expedited journey to his "40 virgins". Who knows. But to me it does shed possibly a little different light on it.

Yeah, OT. I've wondered about how the earth's activities are effecting us also. I know, for me at least, I've been getting these foreboding feelings that something is about to happen a lot more often the last several months. And they usually persist in hanging on for several days. I don't know...maybe I am slipping just a bit. However, I have not been growing a long nose, hair all over my body, and going out terrorizing the neighborhood on the full moon...at least not yet.
    He is said to have been "paranoid" by some who knew him. And had mentioned his phone being hacked.

Maybe he was just nuts and finally cracked. Or maybe he was neurotic, and his phone actually HAD been tampered with remotely, with the idea of pushing him over the edge or "programming" him to commit a violent act. I'm with you Beo - the timing of these things seems awfully convenient. How many coincidences are needed before a pattern is obvious? I think we passed that mile-marker a while back.

Gun bills coming up for a vote (including nationwide AW ban) - judge last week struck down Boulder's city-wide AW ban - now this. You can call it coincidence... but how many coincidences are needed to tell a pattern. They never let a "crisis" go to waste. If you asked me, the odds of this timing being purely random is about on par with those of the last election being on the up-and-up.
    Last edited by bruss01; 03-23-2021 at 01:13 PM.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

Not one mention so far as he being "middle eastern". Which doesn't surprise me a bit.
    Probably no reference either for him to be a "radicalized" muslim.
    Things sure have changed over the last several months and will only get worse as time marches on.

Bruss you might not be too far off on your programming comment. I still believe that certain private and government groups have never stopped researching and implementing MKULTRA type of mind conditioning.

by CENTEXDUDE,

Things sure have changed over the last several months and will only get worse as time marches on.
    Tend to agree...Ishmaelites run wild...hoping to put America and Americans into bondage..

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaeite

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    I have been thinking to myself that this was coming..,..Olde Timer.....that it was going to be needed to pass these bills...

However..I am also aware that something else is happening and not sure what effect it has on human behavior.

And that is fluctuations in the Earth's magnetic field....more than normal....that the earth is wobbling more than normal....

You know....how a gyro or top..spins fast but occasionally it wobbles more than normal....that kind of thing...

Nonetheless...I have been thinking that another round of predictable ....shootings was being planned/scheduled to assist with the internationalist need to disarm a people...not just physically ..but mentally and spiritually as well..

Hence I keep pushing the point...." If you cannot be trusted with your guns or ammo....you will not be trusted with a vote.."

You will not be trusted with your views..opinions....with your children..with your monies earned....eventually with your private property.....

All internationalist one world requirements for dominance...,Herding.

Buckle up....these things often come in threes.

Just my non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    O.T. not only the magnetic field but earthquakes, meteors, and dormant volcanos.
    There has been an uptick in reported and documented meteors here lately. Are we due to a major impact?
    Is our solar system orbiting into a more "trashy" and dangerous section of the galaxy?
    To us 27,000 years is a long (estimated orbit of our solar system to transverse the galaxy) time but in the scope of history is only a wink of the eye.