Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poor Biden

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO >> Biden headed to the hospital - who had 70 days in the betting pool????

Holy moly! No word of it on Fox news .... maybe I missed a 10 second blurb.

Australians are hypocrites to call anyone cognitively deficient ; they gave up their guns.

They might be hypocrites but they're 100% correct about our Ponysoldier President.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    They might be hypocrites but they're 100% correct about our Ponysoldier President.
    I totally agree Tommy , just have a problem with someone seeing the speck in someone else's eye but not the mote in their own eye.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

The Tom-Toms are beating over on Simon Parkes, take a look.

https://www.simonparkes.org/
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way

I'm not getting much of anything at the link Winni (unless I'm missing something). Parkes' "blog posts" seem to consist of undeveloped one-liners.

I saw the twitter blurb about Biden being rushed to the hospital yesterday by a "WH journalist" - claiming to be at 8:30 pm in D.C. and yet showing reporters scrambling across the WH compound in broad daylight. Not matching up there - and while an explanation was obviously called for, none was offered.

Parke's "blog posts" (one liners) consist of:
    "Has the Pentagon gone to DEFCON 2?" (no comment on if the answer is yes, no, maybe or why he think's so)
    "Unconfirmed reports that Biden taken to hospital." (nothing added, no link)
    "China radio intercepts. Suggesting another play for Taiwan" (no additional details nor link)
    "A Great Deal Happening... There is much taking place, and unless you are in the Pentagon it's practically impossible to get a full accurate picture of what's unfolding." (more vaguebooking)
    "Recovered Weapon - US Navy assets capture weapon of last resort hidden on the container ship in the Suez Canal." (th-th-that's all folks!)

Less like a tom-tom and more like a

( my impression of Parkes - not you Winni!)

Now (and let me preface by saying what follows is my own personal inferrence and speculation) I don't think it's implausible that Biden would be heading to the hospital (now, or sometime in the near future) and the general public be kept in the dark about it. For starters, there is heightened international tension right now, not a good time to have the CIC indisposed, why give an enemy any kind of advantage there right? Additionally, this may be part of an over-all plan (which Biden may or may not be privy to). There's a chess game going on and grand-master players routinely sacrifice pieces (even high-value pieces) when it betters their over-all strategic position. And those same players are often forced to make sacrifices during the desperate moments of the endgame where they see the walls closing in and are playing for time, hoping their opponent makes an error which they can exploit.

The puppeteers of the Deep State may feel that the Biden is of limited use to them now. First, he's showing obvious signs of age and lack of mental acuity and stamina. He may not be able to keep his story straight and they can't afford that. Secondly, they know eventually the Ukraine/China chickens are going to come home to roost. As a defensive ploy, they throw Biden under the bus (death, resignation or 25th amendment) and Kamala takes the wheel. They can work with Kamala but she is vulnerable through her questionable eligibility to ascend to the throne. If they run into trouble on that front, then she resigns and whoever was chosen to fill the VP slot can take over. So who is that likely to be? I hear Hillary and Nancy as likely suspects. And who fills her Veep spot? Chuckie? You can see where this is going, a series of "transitions" where each one runs out the news cycle before being brought down, with the end result of un-elected and un-electable candidates being "chosen" into office. This is somewhat akin to what President Trump did during his tenure... use a series of temporary appointments and present the enemy with a "moving target" of sorts which is never around long enough for them to draw a bead on.

One of the things our trainer emphasized in the defensive firearms classes we attended was the value of interrupting your adversary's OODA loop. "Observe, Orient, Decide, Act". In the short interval between when you act and they react, this is the process they go through. The idea is to interrupt that sequence by doing something unexpected. For instance normally you draw, they see you draw, they turn to address the threat (you), they decide to draw also, then they draw on you. Now if somewhere around the time they turn to address you, they've already committed to what they know and are in the process of doing whatever it is they are about to do. If, while they are still in that sequence, you do something unexpected (like grab the cat by the tail and hurl it at them) then it restarts their loop over again at observing the freaked-out cat hurtling toward their face. Do they block, dodge, shoot the cat in mid-air - they weren't prepared and that throws them off balance. The same thing can be played out in a much more sedate fashion by way of legal briefs, press conferences and "musical chairs" by switching department heads and office-holders.

Master planning or desperate ploy? As they say "If it's stupid and it works... then it ain't stupid". Be interesting to see what comes next.
    Last edited by bruss01; 04-06-2021 at 12:10 PM.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

Several alternative news sites are reporting that not only were there WMDs on that cargo ship, but also containers full of children, some alive, some dead. Michael Jaco has been talking about it on his youtube site.

I think jaco likes ratings money. Hes out there and spreads alot of myths and ledgends with nothing to back them up imo.