Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looks Like the Persecution Has Begun

Default Looks Like the Persecution Has Begun

Disabled vet arrested, house tossed by SWAT, wife fired, accounts seized... because he was present in DC on January 6th.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ned-dont-know/

He had sat in on an Oathkeeper online meeting, discussing the need for safety and order, and was present in DC to protest the certification as well as to provide assistance. He did not enter any government building or promote disorder.

Your freedom of association, right to peaceably assemble, search and seizure without presenting a warrant apparently no longer apply.

The wife's statement explains how patently absurd the charges are... it seems they have picked someone to make an example of. This is the sort of thing that happened routinely in the USSR. It is straight up tyranny and mass intimidation. Gotta problem with what's going on? Better keep that under your hat or you may be next.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

Persecution doesn't sound like even the half of it. Sounds to me more like the "purge" has begun.

JURY NULLIFICATION. It's a thing. If it gets that far - - - and it SHOULDN'T.

Things like this get me angry and I lose sleep over it.

I'd say "time to buy more ammo" but there's nothing on the shelves. Thankfully I have plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    JURY NULLIFICATION. It's a thing. If it gets that far - - - and it SHOULDN'T.

Things like this get me angry and I lose sleep over it.

I'd say "time to buy more ammo" but there's nothing on the shelves. Thankfully I have plenty.
    How many people have ever heard of Jury Nullification and what it means. Also, you can bet the farm that any propespective juror who has any inkling of integrity, honesty and desire to see that justice is done will be dismissed from the jury pool. All in the guise of having a "nonbiased" and "impartial" jury, of course. Mere words are insufficient to adequately define the depth of my anger after readig this. And, yes, this put me in mind of the actions of the Gestapo or KGB of Nazi Germany and the old Soviet Union. I'll stop here.

It's well past time for good men to do bad things, but errbody is too comfortable.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Remember back in the good ol days when everyone said that the oath keepers and 3 centers and average private joe would be on the side of liberty and freedom?
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Is this a warning to all the veterans that supporting the right to assemble and protest is not allowed?
    As long as it is "approved" protests.

China Joe is not my President!

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    How many people have ever heard of Jury Nullification and what it means. Also, you can bet the farm that any propespective juror who has any inkling of integrity, honesty and desire to see that justice is done will be dismissed from the jury pool. All in the guise of having a "nonbiased" and "impartial" jury, of course. Mere words are insufficient to adequately define the depth of my anger after readig this. And, yes, this put me in mind of the actions of the Gestapo or KGB of Nazi Germany and the old Soviet Union. I'll stop here.

Yea.... jury nullification offends our overlords, that's for sure .....

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    It's well past time for good men to do bad things, but errbody is too comfortable.
    I don't think being too comfortable is the real problem. I think the real difficulty is being able to organize sufficiently without the PTB learning where meetings will be held, kicking the door in and arresting a bunch of folks who just want to live free and for the gubermint to stay our of our lives. Being a retired Senior Non Commissioned officer I could really get into this, but this isn't the proper and safest place to do so. Its a tedious and difficult thing to do.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake; for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-5-10/