Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buckle up your nightmare straps now peeps

I very rarely have nightmares but woke up from one the other day, about 4 am. Myself, this woman and a middle-school age boy were in an old empty building, 2nd floor. I was standing near the rear but could clearly see out the storefront-type window, across the street, a T-800 (classic Terminator) came out of a basement doorway carrying a rifle and went right up the steps, straight toward our location. I yelled "He's got a rifle!" and led the other two quickly out the back. We half-ran, half-jumped down the back stairs and hopped over two fences but it was gaining on us. Jumped into a white mini pickup, found keys in the visor and was trying to get them into the ignition when the T-800 ripped the door off the truck. Holy cow talk about waking up in a sweat with your heart going like a jack hammer.

This one was just random neurons firing in the dead of night, but I've had dreams that were somehow "different" and carried a deeper meaning. Those are ones that stick with me and feel like they're trying to lead me somewhere important. It's been a while though.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

One. No touchie my chips. And Two leave my brown bottles alone. Just sayin

What if covid is the distraction event

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by silvergramma View Post
    What if covid is the distraction event
    Oh, I think the chinese/democrat plandemic most certainly was. And, it worked so good that .......
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way

Quote Originally Posted by Winni View Post
    Oh, I think the chinese/democrat plandemic most certainly was. And, it worked so good that .......
    I predicted that after O'Biden was sworn in that it would not be long before we start hearing and reading that the "pandemic" is coming under control. Well, just yesterday I saw a headline that stated "pandemic is ending. How soon is up to you." They're going to slowly "bring us out of it". And, of course, the idiot in charge will be given all credidt for saving us from anihillation. They deposed the Trumpster, so now things can return to "normal", and the Long Black Train rolls right along. Those of you who have heard the song "Long Black Train" (Josh Turner) knows what that means.

there's a long black train coming down the line
    feeding off of souls that are lost and cryin'
    rails of sin, only evil remains
    watch out brother for that long black train.
    Last edited by beowulf; 03-14-2021 at 11:00 AM.

Bruss. I may be crazy but I love dreams like that. I wake up and want to go back to that dream.....like damnit I want to see if I could beat it

Had another one of those discussions with the coworker almost as soon as I got home and just before starting my shift from 1:30-6:00
    A few days ago I had the willies that made me think I needed to leave sooner than our discussion of not this summer but next summer
    Come to find out thatís what this new conversation was about
    Plans by the owner who hasnít got a clue about reality.
    Friend said owner plans on making things so big that if we think things are bad now itís all hell to pay if we stay and obey
    She finally listened to what I had told her the boss was gonna do and she gets it to the point we gotta scramble the jets and break out our canned goods that we bought from the store and get them all dehydrated now before the summer is over
    Iím all for getting the hell out of dodge
    Just havenít got a clue where Iíll wind up at ahead of schedule

Well at least cheap women arenít on the list that I know of lmao

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    Bruss. I may be crazy but I love dreams like that. I wake up and want to go back to that dream.....like damnit I want to see if I could beat it
    No, you're not. Bruss dream is more like an adventure to me. It would be really nice if he were able to see what came next to it but sadly, as all dreams are, we always are forced to wake up by our mind whenever we get really hyped in our dreams.