Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buckle up your nightmare straps now peeps

Default Buckle up your nightmare straps now peeps

Ok some of yíall may not know this but ever since 2000 after I got back from the dude ranch I spent the summer on Iíve been having very vivid dreams along with a friend who lives in Hillbilly country in Mississippi
    A few of them have been very parallel with hers
    When I started having mine I knew nothing about whenshtf. Even thoI had lived through some tough times as a kid and as an adult
    Ensconced where I am now I realized this could be a sweet spot as far as wild game resources but the soil here is crap and Iím now realizing between the winds here and virtually no topsoil I would be wasting my time trying to grow the necessaries to sustain life
    My native coworker that I first shared the dreams with pointed me in the right direction when I shared them with her
    Some connections were made with a native medicine leader and from there forward to another representative of another tribe
    I was invited to go and meet with a higher uppity up but couldnít make it because I had too many horses and nobody I could trust them with to go
    This last few weeks she and I ( my coworker) have had some thoughts about finding a landing spot because of our age
    Here the folks would not understand whatís about to happen and not even realize that the way they live will
    Not be feasible when push comes shove
    Weíve both gotten more resources and experience since working together and deepening our understanding of one another
    This week a few things happened that made her realize that she needs to be esconced with relatives in another area and I agreed she canít be doing this kind of work as I leave as she is because the boss doesnít realize she is putting too much on her and not taking more responsibility onto her own shoulders
    Last night she had a dream about the timeline for the big change
    She and I will be going in separate directions and even tho I will miss her I can carry the wisdom she stuffed me with and head out
    No I donít know where I am going at this point but itís kinda always been like that with me
    Face the fear and grip the night mare strap and keep yer boots on
    Weíve got about a year and a half to get planted on a permanent bug out location. I had been waiting for her to see what and where and now itís not red alert but adjust your heading and weigh anchor
    Anybody else get that feeling we donít have much time left
    I had an invitation a few years back to visit someone who prophesied a change in this country and I also know there are also old prophesies to remember as well
    I just hope and pray the invitation is still open if I need to go there as a last resort
    We will see what the moon says
    Last edited by silvergramma; 03-06-2021 at 03:47 PM.

Well, don't know whether or not it means anything, but for the last couple of weeks I've been getting a feeling of forboding that something is about to happen. So far nothing has, but I've learned that you don't just push such feelings aside. I hope it turns out to have been just something I ate.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Well, don't know whether or not it means anything, but for the last couple of weeks I've been getting a feeling of forboding that something is about to happen. So far nothing has, but I've learned that you don't just push such feelings aside. I hope it turns out to have been just something I ate.
    I think the whole world is about to get a case of the screaming $hits. Evil is about to discover there are still a LOT of good people who are tired of getting kicked.

Lots of us have this persistent tingle at the back of our skull that just won't go away... dreams or no dreams.

Something, somewhere, is "off" in a way that's difficult to put a finger on or a name to, at a gut-instinct level.

We see a lot of distortions in the world, and realize that what we can see is merely the tip of the iceberg. They are the symptoms, not the cause.

We know that "There's a storm coming".

In some ways it will be a relief when the curtain is pulled back and the challenges become clear (dreadful though they may be).

For now, all we can do is work, prep, and pray.

Quote Originally Posted by silvergramma View Post
    We will see what the moon says
    Last edited by bruss01; 03-07-2021 at 11:51 AM.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

With the news almost exclusively covering covid over the last year and now with the china joe admin. there has been a lot of things NOT being covered that should concern all of us.

Food shortages are just around the corner....the wind storm in the upper mid west devastated corn crops, this was reported then went by the wayside.
    Yes, Texas and the big freeze we had last month...all the water, plumbing and power problems....but not a mention of total losses of crops in the rio grande valley.
    Here locally I've noticed grocery store shelves do have products in them, just not the quantity of those products pre pandemic as they once were. This includes all food catagories. And there has been a 30% increase in cattle feed in just the last week.
    Gasoline price at the pump have increased on an average of .50 cents in the last month and will continue to climb. This will lead to inflation and be passed on to all of us.

Amazing how in just two months things have gotten up ended...and I haven't even mentioned the border.

Some people have prophetic dreams, some donít. That does not diminish or discount their gut feelings in any way. We are all tied together so-to-speak in one way or another. For most people that is the gut feeling that we feel that always guides us in the right direction.

I have had prophetic dreams and have put them here to share with yíall. When I have these prophetic dreams, they are different than my normal dreams. My normal dreams, I typically donít remember much about them when I awake, but the prophetic dreams are different. They are more lifelike and are more like a memory of what has happened as opposed to a dream. The details of those prophetic dreams also appear to be burned into my memory making them easier to remember.

Some of my prophetic dreams have become a reality, being VERY accurate. Scary accurate. The dream I have had that showed the falling of this country was of an invasion. Looking back on the dream now, I remember things that did not make sense to me when I had the dream, but now the pieces are falling into place and the details are making more sense. I saw everyone outdoors as the invasion force were marching by. The troops appeared to be on deaths door steps. So much so that the people of this country had pity for them. We the people and the invading troops all realized that we were on the same side of humanity and it was the ďleadersĒ who were pushing the divide, the satanic based propaganda to push the division agenda. Invasion forces came from both the north and the south at the same time. Those ďleadersĒ do not want to destroy our natural resources as too many other countries rely on them for their very existence. So the focus was to destroy us from the inside out. Divide and conquer.

It is coming, that is for certain.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Love Ccr. Thanks

Had a dream last night that I was back on the School Board with JOE BIDEN . Where the hell did that come from ?

Chocolate chip cookies????

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    Chocolate chip cookies????
    And cheap beer.