Thread: My non Ishmaelite gears ticking and running along rabid trails..

Default My non Ishmaelite gears ticking and running along rabid trails..

In the background my non Ishmaelite gears have been thinking/ticking over.....and I want to pass this on to the members here for their analysis.

I have a little problem with this first one ...and don't fully buy into it...as of yet but would like to know what some of the members think...

With all the controversy about wearing masks and their effectiveness...I have heard some posters speak to the effect that masks are for the purpose of covering the Glory of God in men's faces....to hide it from pubic display.

I am not so certain of this one but pass it on if members have not heard of it...and for their thinking analysis.

However...another leftist one concerns me ....and have been thinking along the nature of it ....and that is this move from the Gays to the Trans Genders...

For a number of years the left has been pushing gay this gay that...gay gay and more gay... I understood this one to be for the purpose of capturing the gay voting block..particularly in large electoral vote states/cities.

Suddenly the move has been made to trans genderism...and it has verily been angering a lot of people on a certain level and in particular women's sports..

But I am sensing that there may be a deeper motive behind it in likeness to the mask rationale..

And that is from His Word...."Male and Female created he them..." From Gen 1:27 KJV.

“So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.”

In my mind and at some "Fallen:" Level...this is Lucifer's way of getting around Gen 1:27 and re creating man in Lucifer's image..and away from God's image.

At some level ...everything Luciferians touch is to make or remake God's systems into Lucifer's system..

Our money system for example....used to be in coinage ...a system of Just Weights and Measures....

Today in copper nickel token coinage it is not a system of Godly Just Weights and Measures but an unjust system of weights and measures...a fallen ungodly system.

And so too now I believe this is the goal in promoting transgenderism. To remove men from God's image and into Lucifer's image..

I also believe at some level the technology behind super soldiers will figure into helping to promote transgenderism....to help facilitate and promote trans genderism...the image of Lucifer...

You members certainly don't have to buy into this one....I may just be imagining along strange rabid trails..but it is what I have been thinking...

What say ye??!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 02-28-2021 at 09:58 AM.

Dang I tried responding twice and the response jumped ship and left before I could finish

Masks surgical team. Done deal. Wouldn’t want one if they wouldnt wear them