Thread: Tired of listening to disneyland like propoganda ?

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Default Tired of listening to disneyland like propoganda ?

Trump is scheduled to speak at CPAC today, can't wait for some for some truth and reality checks.

Just a reminder, if you have time.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way

Is there any place that will be broadcasting the speech live? I guarantee you the speech will be heavily redacted and chopped up to make him out to, once again, be a horrible person. The good news though is a LOT of sheep are finally waking up to what is really going on.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

I don't know, I've seen various times stated, last one was vague, such as this afternoon, another had 9PM. Have to keep looking.

I'm certainly hoping the sheep get on board, before they drown.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    Is there any place that will be broadcasting the speech live? I guarantee you the speech will be heavily redacted and chopped up to make him out to, once again, be a horrible person. The good news though is a LOT of sheep are finally waking up to what is really going on.
    Right Side Broadcasting Network will carry it (RSBN). they have a utube channel. And I understand they are covering CPAC.

Thought it was being shown on OAN, is that to correct? Hoping I can get home for it.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

That speech gave me no confidence that he will be coming back soon. By 2024 we will be a third world country .

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    That speech gave me no confidence that he will be coming back soon. By 2024 we will be a third world country .
    I agree.

Started off listening to the speech via a local ABC affiliate. Within the first 30 seconds I noticed a few words Trump said were repeated, and the video froze multiple times as if it was being manipulated. So I immediately switched over to RBSN. Thanks Centex!! The speech ran flawlessly.

The one thing that Trump did come out and say which will keep a target on his head is that he might run in 2024 to beat them 3 times in a row. Other than that, I didnít hear him say anything that would give us hope.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Watched it all on FOX...it was good to hear the Donald again. We realized how rare it was to hear anyone talk about American greatness. And actually tell the truth about what's going on.......

Liked the way he laid it out nice and clear about the election fraud...and everything Biden is doing to tear down our country. Problem is only conservatives were listening.

They're trying to destroy anyone who agrees with Trump..
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Guess we all know now what the plan is .

There is no plan.

The good thing is , we have them outnumbered , and God is on our side.