Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lady Gaga's dog.........very important.......leading story in the news....

Default Lady Gaga's dog.........very important.......leading story in the news....

LOL LOL LOL...I just wanted to get this out there........

I don't care two hoots for Lady Gaga's dog.....nor Lady Gaga...

In like manner .....I am not interested in what Melania Trump is wearing.....

I do not believe for one minute that the entertainment industry knows best what we should be thinking doing or believing...ete etc et al.....so such nonsense passing for news I find insulting.....

Ok.......got that off my chest.....thank you..

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

You forgot to mention the royals.
    Just more fodder for the deaf and blind sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    Wait a minute. I like hearing about the ones that dropped out to live their life, and now struggling for relevance. It's funny to me.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    lOL LOL LOL CENTEXDUDE....I sure did...and don't regret it...LOL LOL LOL...

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Blah blah blah gaga dog, blah blah royals etc... I could give 2 shlt's about some daft celebs photos in bikini crap. It's all white noise to me. I skip right past all that garb.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

So much going on in the world and this B.S. is news... WTF.
    Its frustrating. Some days it is hard to stay positive and have hope for the future and OT drops some real stuff like this. Thanks OT
    You would think the 300 kids in Nigeria or maybe the heat in the China Sea would make headlines, or maybe the non-existent investigations into political malfeasance would hit their radar... Nope, 2 f&*king dogs... I weep for humanity.

OK , I'm lost here. Did Gagme's dog bite the queen or hump her leg or something ?

Armed robbers shot the hired dog-walker, stole 2 of the e dogs, and Lady(?) Gagger offers a half-mil reward for the return of the dogs, no questions asked. Not a peep about helping the peasant who got shot trying to protect her property.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Psycho View Post
    Armed robbers shot the hired dog-walker, stole 2 of the e dogs, and Lady(?) Gagger offers a half-mil reward for the return of the dogs, no questions asked. Not a peep about helping the peasant who got shot trying to protect her property.
    Well why does that not surprise me ? Those satanist pricks care more about their animals than they do about human life. No surprise there.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Well why does that not surprise me ? Those satanist pricks care more about their animals than they do about human life. No surprise there.
    Every time I see one of those $19 dollars a month commercials that thought crosses my mind.