Thread: Durahm's done

Default Durahm's done

very disappointed, but not that surprised

After serving as the United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut for more than three years, and as a federal prosecutor in Connecticut for more than 38 years, John H. Durham today announced his resignation from the U.S. Attorney’s Office, effective at midnight on February 28.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...le-continuing/

Just another member of the Deep State who put yet another knife into President Trump's back by not doing his job.

And he is one I had high hopes for. Just another dam traitor
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I too had high hopes for Durham. Lesson to us all................. trust no man. God has this.

Q, if you still following them, is saying that it aint over with Durham. IDK what to think any more.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Q, if you still following them, is saying that it aint over with Durham. IDK what to think any more.
    Only way is if he turned his findings over to the military, and IF the military leaders have the balls to do what needs to be done.

I heard somewhere that Durham holds more than one position - perhaps he's resigning one to focus on the other.

Like KC, I have no idea what to think at this point, other than to hope for the best, plan for the worst, stay tuned for further developments and live life to the fullest while we can.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by bruss01 View Post
    I heard somewhere that Durham holds more than one position - perhaps he's resigning one to focus on the other.

Like KC, I have no idea what to think at this point, other than to hope for the best, plan for the worst, stay tuned for further developments and live life to the fullest while we can.
    I heard he resigned as U.S. Attorney but is still special counsel. No idea if that is true .

The problem with "Q" is that nothing from that source has actually come to fruition.

Navarro predicts 3 indictments; Not holding my breath .

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/nav...28/id/1011836/