Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: My trip to Wally World.....today...

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    There is no ammo shortage....Ammunition Plant is like 93 miles down the road from me. I mean they got 30-06 in enbloc clips in metal ammo cans and everything. 45ACP and just about anything else you might shoot.
    I have joked about going down there to go ammo shopping. I always have to end my story by telling everyone I would get caught!!! I would be the just one more can of ammo!!!

In all honesty folks there is no shortage. Just that the non U.S. ammo importers are not getting the certificates to import they're products. I am aware of several places that have 5.56mm in FOB in 20' and 40' shipping contaners. How much do you want??? Just have to get the End User Certificate and the U.S. importation paper work....

Honestly How much money do you have? You can get anything. If you have the money.........
    Just checked Ammunition Plant. They don't seem to have a web site via which you can order ammo on line. Do you know if they do?

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Just checked Ammunition Plant. They don't seem to have a web site via which you can order ammo on line. Do you know if they do?
    https://installations.militaryonesou...munition-plant

Just a joke my friend. The base is an Ammunition Plant. They store Metric Tons of Ammunition. They destroy lots of old out of date ordanace.

The Conex Boxes I was talking about were Foriegn Ammunition Manufactures. I was looking at one the other day and they had a Milion rounds of just one caliber. Manufactured and packed on pallets. How much do you want??? DO you have Lots of MOney?? They are those type of places.

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    https://installations.militaryonesou...munition-plant

Just a joke my friend. The base is an Ammunition Plant. They store Metric Tons of Ammunition. They destroy lots of old out of date ordanace.

The Conex Boxes I was talking about were Foriegn Ammunition Manufactures. I was looking at one the other day and they had a Milion rounds of just one caliber. Manufactured and packed on pallets. How much do you want??? DO you have Lots of MOney?? They are those type of places.
    Yeah, I came to that conclusion when I saw the photos. (Chuckle)

I love the people of walmart. The 20 year old mom of 5 wearing cookie monster pajamas at 330 in the afternoon. With kids that look like they would slit your throat for a candy bar

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    I love the people of walmart. The 20 year old mom of 5 wearing cookie monster pajamas at 330 in the afternoon. With kids that look like they would slit your throat for a candy bar
    I'm carrying anymore when I go to Wally World... Not looking for trouble....,mind you ....just want to be left lone...,

Try to go during the off hours but since C19 the local Wally World is no longer 24/7 and I used to like going in the middle of the night....fewer people around and the lines were shorter....much much shorter.

Same with the grocery store...I carry.....and try to go in the off hours.,..to avoid long lines...and two legged wildlife.

I think things are going to get wilder and more desperate with the type of "Give away for votes " as it trying to pass for current leadership ...leading to more entitlement thinking and two legged wildlife....run amok.

It is going to get dangerous to go to the stores in the future..

We are seeing government run wild and trying to secure their position by buying votes on the public purse....

One program after another after another is for the purpose of securing the votes of the most emotional and easily gullible...easily purchasable..

I was a bit stunned to see this HR 1 bill is proposing voting for 16 year oldes....to help secure their power by appealing to people this emotionally insecure...immature..
    They are that desperate to keep and secure power...though it was not included in the final bill.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/co...04/id/1012440/

Abortion ..buying the women's vote by securing women's sex life on the public purse for votes.

Illegal aliens coming in wholesale....to eventually put them on the voting rolls after putting them on the public purse..

Sandra Fluke...women's contraception.....on the public purse ..for the female vote....

Equity....buying people's votes by appealing to race and sex.....every so called 'Victim group " across this land...

The plan here seems to be putting all these groups they cultivate to get their votes on the public purse in particular in high electoral vote states....all the while carefully cultivating the "Victim Dictum" mentality and entitlement among these groups...at public expense all the while manufacturing "Bad Guys" on which to keep these cultivated groups focused.

All the while calling these manufactured bad guy groups Nazis...ůSupremacist's. This is leadership???

No one is suppose to notice that the Manufacturing of bad guys on which to focus their manufactured/purchased voters is the very technique the Nazis themselves used....as do many historic dictators.... Be very careful who are the Nazi's and Supremacists here...and who is manipulating whom.

And it is predatory....not leadership....thinking people know this...emoting people do not....and this "Fallen" system is designed for many not to notice what is going on.

We are quickly following the pattern of Ancient "Fallen" Rome.....bread and circuses.

Again this is not leadership.....it is Ishmaelites run wild...Herding people to keep votes and power....dividing a nation for power and control..Herding...

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite

Ran across this web site on texas gun trader last night for those interested

www.allianceammo.com

and this one that sells reloaded

www.supervelammunition.com
    you can sign up for their email and they will let you know whats available

CENTEXDUDE,

Thanks for the link and I have bookmarked it....for future use....as well as passing it on to people I know.

I mostly look for reloading supplies in rolling my own ammo and they too are become in short supply and with time at a premium I've not been able to expand out my search.

Will have to take time to so do....before long... but my plate has been full around here..

Thanks again,

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Y' know, OT, that we ain't supposed to notice that "they" should be old enough to voter at 16, but not old enough to be responsible for their own health care so they can stay on their parents' medical plan 'til age 26?