Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: My trip to Wally World.....today...

Default My trip to Wally World.....today...

I made a trip to Wal Mart this morning while I was out and about town. I figured it would be less crowded while during working hours and it was.

I got a few things I had texted to myself on my phone shopping list...and while there passed by the ammo section and it was bare...the cupboards were bare..

Nada ..Nix....

I was not particularly surprised by this after reading several posts on sites such as this one.

Hoping to go across the river this weekend to a place out in the country and check on reloading supplies.

With the exception of .22 LR or Shorts...and shotgun ammo....I seldom buy ammo ....store bought..but mostly reloading supplies..and roll my own.
    Many of my sources are not having many reloading supplies in stock.

I am beginning to think down the lines or trail that ammo and other such commodities may be in very very short supply for the next four years...or more...because of Ishmaelites run wild...

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite

Ok....now try this hat out for fit...

If ammo is not being made available to the civilian population of this country.....what is happening to the resources by which ammo is being manufactured?? Where is it going???

In your parts of the country is it mostly centerfire and or rimfire ammo not to be found...??

What is the status of Shotgun ammo ..is it still to be found or in short supply as well???

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Still seeing some shotgun. But not much. Still seeing some odd ball 6.5 ammo. 17 rimfire. Everything else is gone.

Have seen a little bit of black powder and black powder supplies. The reason I posted the black poweder pistols from Europe...When all else fails...You can atleast make black powder.

Manufactures are running 3 shifts. Cranking. But all the new 5 million gun owners want ammo too.

the cops are having trouble - need alot of 9MM or .40 just for practice/training/qualifications >> the local smaller LEOs used to buy retail just like the civilians - probably will be going to some agency providing thru special order basis ....

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    the cops are having trouble - need alot of 9MM or .40 just for practice/training/qualifications >> the local smaller LEOs used to buy retail just like the civilians - probably will be going to some agency providing thru special order basis ....
    DHS has trillions of rounds, why aren't they helping the cops ?

Most of them can't shoot worth a flip anyway, don't make them bad LEOs.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Happened to be by the Federal court house some time back last year. They were dropping off several dolly loads of ammo off for the Federal Marshals.

The Security for the Federal Building only had to fire something like 20 rounds a year.....

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    Still seeing some shotgun. But not much. Still seeing some odd ball 6.5 ammo. 17 rimfire. Everything else is gone.

Have seen a little bit of black powder and black powder supplies. The reason I posted the black poweder pistols from Europe...When all else fails...You can atleast make black powder.
    SHHHHH!! Don't tell'em about the black powder, they'll be after that next. :Eek1 Then they'll be after my "assault" bows, my "assault" baseball bat and my "assault" cast iron skillets.
    Last edited by beowulf; 02-19-2021 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    DHS has trillions of rounds, why aren't they helping the cops ?
    They're hoarding it to keep it from us. And they probably don't trust the local PDs.