Thread: Still prepping

Default Still prepping

Some FYI here. I donít know how much long grain white rice is going for by the pound in bulk pkgs nowadays
    I get two pound pkgs at Dollar tree. Jasmine rice is there as well
    I just wish I could find bulk japonica rice somewhere. I miss that stuff big time
    Now that Iím 64 it gets harder and harder to deal with bigger heavier bulky stash items
    Just sayin

I buy my Jasimine rice by the 50 bags from SAMS for $9.00. Costco should be about the same. Last time I bought rice was July last year, (6) 50# bags. I still have 5 of those bags left.

Same with oatmeal, several kinds of beans, sugar, salt, black pepper, tons of real butter to freeze, (20) 6 pks of smoked ham hocks etc.. All basic staples aside from my grocery list for our store.

If you can, try to buy in bulk. It's much cheaper.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

I got a Sams in Casper. Gonna have to renew my card thanks

I love going to SAMS! Always find some great bulk buys there. Yes, you need to renew for sure. It's worth the money..
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

One of the grocery stores is doing the case lot sale till the 15th so I stopped in ad got a few things. The sale ends on the 15th
    They do this 2 times a year. March and October. I told my co worker. And she isnít prepared to do it now but will plan for October
    When I lived in ND case lot sales is how I got started prepping That and working at the local salvage grocery workers got first dibs at stuff coming off the truck