Thread: President Heels Up ?

Default President Heels Up ?

Out of the ashes a new america

it's been discussed that Biden's refusal to talk to Isreal might have this element involved >>> HE'S NOT CAPABLE TO HAVE THE DISCUSSION !!!!!

can't be going to the tele-prompter or requesting the discussion questions in advance to format a phone call ...

The real story is that the Democrat Party has gone full Retard. Biden hasn't spoken to BB for a very good reason. He is trying to reinsert the Iran agreement that has been a disaster. Look at all the Muslims in the Democrat Party. Rashida Talib, Ilhan Omar, etc. They hate Jews and Israel.

They call anyone who questions them about they're Anti-Semetic dytribe as being anti Muslim and we have rights.... Yet if you questiion them your a Natzi.....Everyone doesn't agree with them is a Nazi...Jew or Gentile, you have to agree or your the evil one..

https://youtu.be/2Zmp24KKIvU

That was in 1978, everyone knew then what would happen with the Biden style policy. Nothing has changed, except the morons who thing they know better.... They never tried real communism thats why it hasn't worked.......

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...instream-media

In his first such public appearance since the campaign, President Biden joined CNN's Anderson Cooper on stage last night in Milwaukee in a town-hall-style discussion. It did not go well... but you'd never know that if you only read the mainstream media.

They can do no wrong
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I've told all of my friends and associates that if they think Biden is actually running things, then they are sadly mistaken. He's merely a figurehead who's required to give his signature from time to time. I also outright refuse to address him as President and Harris as Vice President. Such titles should only be used for legitimate government officials/heads of state. They are usurpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fontaine View Post
    I've told all of my friends and associates that if they think Biden is actually running things, then they are sadly mistaken. He's merely a figurehead who's required to give his signature from time to time. I also outright refuse to address him as President and Harris as Vice President. Such titles should only be used for legitimate government officials/heads of state. They are usurpers.
    Here, here!! I'll certainly have a drink...or two...or three with ya on that! O'Biden and Harris ...and the whole demoncrat party...are nothing more than pirates. I'll just leave it at that. As for the Congress...ALL of them...you do know that a group of baboons is called a congress. Rather fitting, I believe. The Washington Zoo is inside the 495 beltline and the chief chimp...or is it chump...is stinking up the Oval Office.
    Last edited by beowulf; 02-17-2021 at 08:59 PM.