Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump aquitted!!!

Default Trump aquitted!!!

Don Trump was aquitted today in the "kangaroo court", and the liberals are screaming bloody murder. AHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!

Yep.. If the Dems thought that they could possibly get 17 Reps to turn on Trump they were fools. That said, it was a damn shame that seven Reps turned against him. ::

Quote Originally Posted by macaw View Post
    Yep.. If the Dems thought that they could possibly get 17 Reps to turn on Trump they were fools. That said, it was a damn shame that seven Reps turned against him. ::
    Yep! And one of the turn coats was from North Carolina...Burr...POS! Schumer looked like a little boy who somebody beat him up and took his ice cream cone away from him.. I can just imagine what Piglosi (oink) looked like. Probably added a few more wrinkles to her already prune face.

Donald Trump is the Most Acquitted President in History!
    Good medicine in bad places

I hope you guys can appreciate just HOW desperate the Darkside is getting >>> if you haven't noticed Prez Trump has been VERY quiet & remote - just waiting in the wings ...

if they think 01/06 was something >>> haven't seen anything yet - just wait until Biden's EOs start getting crucified and protested thru Trump's leadership .....

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel. MD View Post
    Donald Trump is the Most Acquitted President in History!
    LMAO, you won't find that in the new history books !
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    I hope you guys can appreciate just HOW desperate the Darkside is getting >>> if you haven't noticed Prez Trump has been VERY quiet & remote - just waiting in the wings ...

if they think 01/06 was something >>> haven't seen anything yet - just wait until Biden's EOs start getting crucified and protested thru Trump's leadership .....
    Yep! Thery're sweating barbed wire and sh*tting razor blades in fear he's gonna live long enough, run again and get elected again. They're like a dog chasing its tail.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Yep! Thery're sweating barbed wire and sh*tting razor blades in fear he's gonna live long enough, run again and get elected again. They're like a dog chasing its tail.
    Just my opinion but I think it's payback time now. Trump isn't going to wait, even for the midterms.
    The fun starts next.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    Just my opinion but I think it's payback time now. Trump isn't going to wait, even for the midterms.
    The fun starts next.
    I got mu popcorn and beer ready. Should be a very good show.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    The fun starts next.
    Agree, Midterms won't mean $hit , there will never be another fair election if these bastards aren't arrested and the voting machines and mail-in votes eliminated.