Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: going to Heaven ?

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Sounds like a good time to me !!
    Hee,hee!! Get this bunch together in the same spot and the world would never be the same again!

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Absolutely, OT. We are definitely on the same page. Boy, could we have some interesting discussion , going all the way back to the garden of Eden. That's where the finger pointing and passing the blame started...right after Eve ate of the forbidden fruit, gave it to Adam and he ate of it, and God caught them in disobedience. Their eyes weren't opened to their nakedness until AFTER Adam ate of the fruit. Then they took leaves and made covering for themselves. God came into the garden and called them. They said they were naked and afraid and hid themselves. God asked them who told them they were naked and asked if they had eaten of the forbidden fruit. Immediately Adam said the woman gave it to him and he hate it. Eve immediately said the serpent beguiled me. And ever since then everything bad or wrong has been someone else's fault. YEP! We could all have some very good discussion gong from Genesis to Revelation. Not all of us would agree all the time, but I don't think we would go to war over our different view points. (Chuckle)
    Amen...Olde Timer...Amen...Amen...Amen!!!

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite

No way could I do enough good works or spend enough money to get into Heaven. Thank God He sent Jesus to die for my sins, or I'd be a crispy critter for all eternity.

Thank you Jesus , my Lord and savior.

No way could I do enough good works or spend enough money to get into Heaven. Thank God He sent Jesus to die for my sins, or I'd be a crispy critter for all eternity.

Thank you Jesus , my Lord and savior.
    A most humble, but hearty AMEN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    OLde Timer.....

I don't think this is much taught to Christians now days and I think it should be so taught. I learned it from some Olde School Baptist preachers/teachers.

Sin passes by the Fathers line..not by the mothers line.. This is why the Virgin Birth....not the traditions of men....but by sin....in God's eyes....

We are to know the Olde Testament and not be ignorant of what came before...most definitely. NO problem by me.....

But we are not under the bondage of the Olde Testament.....but under Grace of the New Testament....

Also we are instructed in this both in the Olde Testament and the New Testament....that there was a change coming....,

Nonetheless...sin passes by the Fathers line ...not by the mother....

This is why the Virgin birth....

About Human Sacrifice.....remember ...God told Abraham to put Isaac on the altar to be sacrificed.....and Abraham obeyed....and would have carried it out...

But God stayed his hand ...and brought in a substsitute...a ram.....

And in process of time God provided His own sacrifice....more prefect than sheep, goats, or bullocks, or turtle doves et al....

And furthermore...this sacrifice was to be done only once...and not continual...not an red heifer or other substitute..but once....forever....not man made traditions.

This Olde Timer is why there is no Temple and if there is built a Temple today......it is a counterfeit.....along with the sacrifices...any priesthood or other substitutes/traditions....for we are of the priesthood...every one of us...a priesthood of Believers...

For Our Sacrifice is done once...never to be done again.....for by this Blood...shed once....are we saved..covered in this Blood.....for when we stand before God ...God will see this Blood covering us...not man made tradition. If we are not covered by this Blood ...shed once...we are without hope...

I can say much much more...but this will suffice for now...

For we are of the spiritual line of Isaac...and not of Ishmael....

Be Warned...there is much that our ministers do not or will not teach us.....and it ought not to be this way...

For this is why I am often mentioning Ishmaelites....

In Isaac shall thy seed be called....

My non Ishmaelite and sinful .02,
    Orangetom
    Have gone over the fact it dosen't say virgin birth. Moses the greatest Prophet was born normally. The Greatest Prophet didn't need to be born of a virgin.

The Massiah will not be a greater Prophet than Moses.... The Massiah must be from the Tribe of Judah and from King David's line.
    So, you must have the whole demand of a virgin birth you might be thinking of Krishna. I mean all the Pegan stuff is all out.'
    You make the case for no Human Sacrifise by recalling the binding of Issic. G-D said no to Human Sacrifice...

Yet, you are correct. You not being Jewish are not bound by the 613 Mitzvot. You are a nonJew. So you are required to keep the Nohide Laws.

I might promote the "Stone Edition" of the 5 Books of Moses. They have the correct translation and the Hebrew. Also have Rashi's commentary, the oral tradition on how to read and understand...

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    Have gone over the fact it dosen't say virgin birth. Moses the greatest Prophet was born normally. The Greatest Prophet didn't need to be born of a virgin.

The Massiah will not be a greater Prophet than Moses.... The Massiah must be from the Tribe of Judah and from King David's line.
    So, you must have the whole demand of a virgin birth you might be thinking of Krishna. I mean all the Pegan stuff is all out.'
    You make the case for no Human Sacrifise by recalling the binding of Issic. G-D said no to Human Sacrifice...

Yet, you are correct. You not being Jewish are not bound by the 613 Mitzvot. You are a nonJew. So you are required to keep the Nohide Laws.

I might promote the "Stone Edition" of the 5 Books of Moses. They have the correct translation and the Hebrew. Also have Rashi's commentary, the oral tradition on how to read and understand...
    Finris, have you ever heard the saying, " Can't see the forest for the trees " ?

And it's Messiah, not Massiah. Spelling matters if you want to be believed.
    Last edited by bambam; 02-20-2021 at 02:03 AM.

Finris, have you ever heard the saying, " Can't see the forest for the trees " ?

And it's Messiah, not Massiah. Spelling matters if you want to be believed.
    I would give it to you completly in Hebrew. Yet, you and the others don't Habla...So, I'm guessing you will have to deal with my poore English spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    That's really a stretch in my opinion Finris. I don't interpret that as Jesus denying he is God at all. Any so - called theologian can take numerous Bible passages and make assumptions and interpretations to suit their own beliefs. So are you going to deny the entire New Testament , and deny that Jesus is part of the Trinity, and is the son of God , and therefore a part of God , because of one man's interpretation of one verse ? If that is the case, you shouldn't believe the Old Testament either, because the same case can be made for any number of verses in the Old Testament which can be interpreted any number of ways.

I believe Jesus is the son of God, a part of God , to deny Jesus is to deny God . And the only way to Heaven is to do what God says, very clearly ; confess your sins, accept Jesus as your savior, and become saved.

Hope to see you in Heaven Finris.

Finris...

Wow!!!!

Moses is not the greatest Prophet.... The Greatest Prophet is the Lord Jesus the Christ for remission of sins. Moses does not remit sins as well.

You are correct...in that Moses did not need to be born of a virgin..but the Redeemer did.

I am not automatically by default ...required to keep the Noahide laws.....I am not under cardinal ordinances...I do not keep the Olde Testament which is Ishmael....and bondage... The Noahide Laws are Olde Testament and therefore bondage...

Oh...and while I am at it....about the Noahide Laws...I do not see that mentioned in the Olde Testament by that name or that I am bound by them. What books do cover the Noahide Laws????? Inquiring minds and that sort of thing.....thank you....

But I am to know the Olde Testament.

IN Galatians Chapter 4 Paul is declaring what was given on Mt Sinai...in Arabia..and is in bondage with her children...Ishmael through Hagar....and the Olde Testament was given on Mt Sinai...and is in bondage with her children....Ishmael.

The Olde Testament is in bondage with her children....The Olde Testamant is Ishmael.

It is clear and plain in Galatians Chapter four speaking of the two brothers...the Two Covenants....Ishmael and Isaac. Ishmael is the Olde Testament and in bondage with her children. Isaac is the New Testament....

Do you understand now what I am declaring when I say "Not an Ishmaelite" for so so long here and often on this site and elsewhere????

I am declaring that I am not under the Olde Testament Bondage....not an Ishmaelite as per Galatians Chapter 4...from a Hebrew...a Benjamite Paul and one who, as a Pharisee, would know the Olde Testament backwards and forward...and better than most men..
    Paul.....the correct man to be chosen as the Apostle to the Gentiles...who would know the Olde Testament even better than most Hebrews...as well as what changed with the advent of the Cross ..the New Testament.

I should, however, know the Olde Testament better than do I currently and I am at fault for this..,..the Olde Testament is my school master...to know what came before....and the Olde Testament is rich in history....His Story.

Anything important to us in the Olde Testment will be covered in the New Testament ....for we are not Ishmaelites under Olde Testament Bondage...

How do I know this.....simple......

Because our Jerusalem is above and the mother of us all...not here on earth and never will be....meaning the Noahide Laws do not apply to us....

As to human sacrifices ...I know of the History wherein the Gentiles sacrificed to their gods...over and over and over...in the Olde Testament and so too did the Hebrews get caught up in this ...over and over and over...from Baal, to Molech, to Others....passing their children through the fire...to do the things they were told not to do ....over and over and over....

And for this they lost the nation by 70 AD.....and this is recorded in detail about what happened in Flavius Josephus .....which also I have in my library...
    The Wars of the Jews...The Antiquities of the Jews.....a very long and detailed read...but worth it to the student of history.

The Seal of Rempham...I have known this for many many many years....and you would be correct again in that many many non Hebrews do not know...what they do not know....

It is not desired that a Non Jew know this history.....preferred that they not know...How about those Kardashians...

And so too do their ministers prefer that they not know...

Washington DC and many capitol cities around the world are awash in these Ishmaelite symbols......if you know where and how to look...right out of the Olde Testament and into pre flood history....

I'll stick with the KJV Olde Testament from the Masoretic Hebrew.....not classical Greek but Masoretic Hebrew....thanks,

Finris

...it is also clear to us versed in the Olde and New Testament as well as secular and also Occult history ....that what is going on as of January 20 of 2021...is the secular version of Ishmael and hell bent...Literally ..in putting this whole nation and people into Bondage.....literally Ishmael.... To be Herded into Ishmael....Bondage..Confusion...via the author of confusion.

And these people do not like both Christians and Jews.....with a passion......

Be Warned as to what is coming.

For Secular history is nothing but an attempt to bring back the Olde Occult Pagan religions, world, values, and thinking....into a scientific format but still to "Herd" people into their type or form of Ishmael..bondage...not liberty and freedom...

Someone out here wants to bring back a pre flood world ..history , religion, culture.....a Occult World..and then glory in it.

The average person out here has not a clue.....

But those of us who know....both Olde and New Testaments....all Glory and Praise are His....and not of and for men......

Amen!!! Amen!!! Amen!!!!!

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 02-22-2021 at 01:23 PM.