Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Glorious indeed, Amen
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way

I figure I'll just be really surprised if I make the cut...lol

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    I figure I'll just be really surprised if I make the cut...lol
    We are all sinners, some of us repent of those sins. Remember repentance is not a noun; it is a verb. This link says it so much better than I can "6 Steps of Repentance"

Nobody on this earth now, knows for sure if Heaven is their ultimate destination. All we do is live our lives as if that is our goal.

One of the most evil and pervasive things being taught over pulpits all over the world, is all we have to do to get to heaven is to accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, and get baptized. BULL $#!T
    That doctrine will lead many away to the fires of hell. Consider: I get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and I continue my evil ways, am I going to heaven? Absolutely not. After we are baptized, we are held to a higher standard. We have the Holy Ghost and the Bible to guide us. People who are not using those two very powerful tools in their daily lives, are in for a shock.

But, what do I know? I'm just the Crazy Uncle.
    Last edited by Crazy Uncle; 02-15-2021 at 05:58 AM.
    July 4, 1776 - November 4, 2020
    覧覧覧由IP USA覧覧覧

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Uncle View Post
    We are all sinners, some of us repent of those sins. Remember repentance is not a noun; it is a verb. This link says it so much better than I can "6 Steps of Repentance"

Nobody on this earth now, knows for sure if Heaven is their ultimate destination. All we do is live our lives as if that is our goal.

One of the most evil and pervasive things being taught over pulpits all over the world, is all we have to do to get to heaven is to accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, and get baptized. BULL $#!T
    That doctrine will lead many away to the fires of hell. Consider: I get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and I continue my evil ways, am I going to heaven? Absolutely not. After we are baptized, we are held to a higher standard. We have the Holy Ghost and the Bible to guide us. People who are not using those two very powerful tools in their daily lives, are in for a shock.

But, what do I know? I'm just the Crazy Uncle.
    Thank You Sir,
    I find that this is one of my biggest issues with others. I go to church.... I steal and cheat others all week long, but I'm a good "Christian"......
    Many also seem to think they are not bound by the good Book. Yet, they seem to forget words and phrases like..."He is the same Yesterday, today and Forever".... So, if he dosen't change and says A,B,C... Yet, you don't bother with such....Yeah, I don't think I have to wonder to much about what is gonna pass at your "Judgement".

Also another phrase that is forgoten very conviently I might add. " G-D is not Mortal that he should lie, nor is he a man that will change his mind"..... So, things don't go all willie Niellie on stuff.
    I aslo enjoy pointing out to those who are all about this TV pastor or that one..... I enjoy the looks on peoples faces when I point out to them. The guy just spent an hour and a half telling you that the Old Testement is gone away. We, is under the blood of Jesus..... They always seem to end with now lets go back and look at tiths and offerings....Wait just a second, that is in the "gone away" part we don't have to do that do we??? I mean that is what he has said for the last hour and a half.... Except when it comes to you sending them money!!!

OMG

A real, genuine soul saving experience in which one comes to the realization that they are are sinner, lost and undone without a savior, and when you ask Jesus to come into your heart, your life...is a real, life changing event. There is a hymn that says it pretty well...JUST AS I AM. That's how Jesus wants you to come to him...just a you are, dirty, filthy, mired in sin. You don't wait until you "clean your act up". You don't have that ability yourelf. Give your life to Jesus. Let Him do the cleaning...and that changes you from the inside out. You aren't the same person you were, and people see the difference. Does that mean that Christians live sin free? Absolutely not! Difference is Christians don't commit willful sin, intentional sin. But sin is still a part of us. Christians, though, when they realize they have commited sin can confess it to the Lord, ask forgiveness and receive it. As long as we dwell in this mortal, corrupt flesh, sin will be a part of us. But that's why Jesus died on the cross. He became, once and for all, the sacrificial lamb for all mankind. I could go on and on here, but don't want to get too long winded. Nor will I argue the point with anyone who sees it differently. I'll just say the bible is my charter...old and new testament. Both are full of truth and as applicable today as ever. Now, I can say of a certainty that I know when I leave this life I'll spend eternity in heaven with my Savior. Eternal life is a gift from our Heavenly Father via his only begotten son...Jesus. But in order to benefit from a gift you first must accept it. God has given us the freedom of choice. One can either accept that gift or reject it. I would prayerfully caution you...choose carefully and wisely. Eternity has only two destinations. Your choice will determine which one you go to. I'll leave it here...for now.
    Last edited by beowulf; 02-16-2021 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    A real, genuine soul saving experience in which one comes to the realization that they are are sinner, lost and undone without a savior, and when you ask Jesus to come into your heart, your life...is a real, life changing event. There is a hymn that says it pretty well...JUST AS I AM. That's how Jesus wants you to come to him...just a you are, dirty, filthy, mired in sin. You don't wait until you "clean your act up". You don't have that ability yourelf. Give your life to Jesus. Let Him do the cleaning...and that changes you from the inside out. You aren't the same person you were, and people see the difference. Does that mean that Christians live sin free? Absolutely not! Difference is Christians don't commit willful sin, intentional sin. But sin is still a part of us. Christians, though, when they realize they have commited sin can confess it to the Lord, ask forgiveness and receive it. As long as we dwell in this mortal, corrupt flesh, sin will be a part of us. But that's why Jesus died on the cross. He became, once and for all, the sacrificial lamb for all mankind. I could go on and on here, but don't want to get too long winded. Nor will I argue the point with anyone who sees it differently. I'll just say the bible is my charter...old and new testament. Both are full of truth and as applicable today as ever. Now, I can say of a certainty that I know when I leave this life I'll spend eternity in heaven with my Savior. Eternal life is a gift from our Heavenly Father via his only begotten son...Jesus. But in order to benefit from a gift you first must accept it. God has given us the freedom of choice. One can either accept that gift or reject it. I would prayerfully caution you...choose carefully and wisely. Eternity has only two destinations. Your choice will determine which one you go to. I'll leave it here...for now.
    AMEN
    Well put Beo, VERY WELL STATED
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

God is not a man that He should lie, nor is He a mortal that He should relent. Would He say and not do, speak and not fulfill?
    יטלֹ֣א אִ֥ישׁ אֵל֙ וִֽיכַזֵּ֔ב וּבֶן־אָדָ֖ם וְיִתְנֶחָ֑ם הַה֤וּא אָמַר֙ וְלֹ֣א יַֽעֲשֶׂ֔ה וְדִבֶּ֖ר וְלֹ֥א יְקִימֶֽנָּה:
    Bamidbar - Numbers - Chapter 22

Do not add to the word which I command you, nor diminish from it, to observe the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.
    לֹ֣א תֹסִ֗פוּ עַל־הַדָּבָר֙ אֲשֶׁ֤ר אָֽנֹכִי֙ מְצַוֶּ֣ה אֶתְכֶ֔ם וְלֹ֥א תִגְרְע֖וּ מִמֶּ֑נּוּ לִשְׁמֹ֗ר אֶת־מִצְו*ֹת֙ יְהֹוָ֣ה אֱלֹֽהֵיכֶ֔ם אֲשֶׁ֥ר אָֽנֹכִ֖י מְצַוֶּ֥ה אֶתְכֶֽם:
    Devarim - Deuteronomy - Chapter 4

So, G-D does not lie nor does he change his mind....DO not add to the word nor take away...What part of the word is this stuff you guys are saying isn't part of the word. Just pointing out your not following the word.

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    Bamidbar - Numbers - Chapter 22

Devarim - Deuteronomy - Chapter 4

So, G-D does not lie nor does he change his mind....DO not add to the word nor take away...What part of the word is this stuff you guys are saying isn't part of the word. Just pointing out your not following the word.
    Finris, I have not taken from or added to in any way. And I want to point something out to you...for you to ponder. Isaiah (OLD TESTAMENT) Chapter seven, verse fourteen: "Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold , a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call His name Immanuel". Then Matthew (NEW TESTAMENT) chapter one: verse twenty three..."Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us". And they're not talking about two different events. Both are referencing the virgin birth of Jesus Christ...God's only BEGOTTEN son, the Savior of the world, who came to pay the price of mankind's sin once and for all for all time. Jesus paid a debt He didn't owe to settle a debt we had that we could not pay. Finris, the new testament IS very applicable, vital and truthful. I sincerely advise you to set aside any misgivings you may have about that, maybe some underlying fear you may just learn something you didn't want to find out. Read it, study it, humble yourself before God and ask Him to reveal to you the truth. You do that with an open mind and sincere heart you just might be surprised. The old testament and the new testament point out man's fall from grace, the impossibility of mankind to meet God's standards of righteousness and holiness. Jesus told us that if we are guilty of even one part of the law we are guilty of all of it. We can't earn our way into heaven, we can't buy our way into heaven, of our own accord we can never be good enough to get into heaven. But God made a way for that to be possible. His son who died on the cross for all of us. I'm not a 'bible thumper". I'm not gonna beat you over the head with it, nor can I cut the top of your head open and pour it into your mind. When Jesus shed His blood on the cross that took the place of the blood of every lamb, sheep, goat, bullock or oxen that ever had been or ever would be slain so its blood could be used for remission of sin. Jesus became that sacrificial lamb for ALL mankind once and for all. He shed his blood for the remission of the sin of all mankind for all time. As I pointed out, eternal life is a gift made possible by our Heavenly Father via the sacrifice of His son on the cross. But as I also pointed out, before you can benefit from a gift you first have accept that gift. And, Finris, the single most importnat question any of us will ever have to answer is "what are you gonna do with Jesus?" Your answer, your decision, will determine your eternal destiny. And I'm not throwing stones. I say all this out of genuine love and concern. Its a plea more than anything. And I don't trifle with God's holy word. I don't change any of it, use parts of scripure to try to make it say what I wish it said, or what I think it should say. I give it to you straight, uncut, undiluted. That's the only way. And what you do with it is up to you, your decision. And all I can do is tell you about it. I can't make you believe one way or the other. That's between you and God. I'm just the messenger, nothing more.
    Last edited by beowulf; 02-19-2021 at 01:24 AM.

Amen! Amen!Amen!

Very Well Said Beowulf.
    teach the children well and they will survive