Thread: Favorite Podcasts

Default Favorite Podcasts

Hello All,

I'm on a bit of a one man book sales self-promotion campaign nowadays and part of this is trying to find podcasters that would be interested in the books (fiction series and/or non-fiction) and might want to interview me. So that begs the question, are there any podcasts forum members find useful or enjoy that you'd recommend?

After Part III of the series came out I did this with some success and was interviewed by:

John Jeffers - Contra Radio Network (ep. 107)
    James Burnette - Survival Punk Podcast (ep. 88
    Sean Mitzel - The Prepared Homestead Podcast (ep.105)
    Ken Jensen - The Prepper Podcast (ep. 113)
    Aaron Frankel - In the Rabbit Hole Podcast (ep. 180)

Unfortunately, this well has dried up as 4 of the 5 are now off the air, so to speak. I have an interview slated with John Jeffers for this weekend possibly while the others have not continued their podcast beyond 2018/2019.

I'm placing this in the media center thread because podcasts are technically media. If you think I should move this to the General thread let me know.

Dave
    Everything the left touches, it ruins. Now add science. ~ Dennis Prager

Woooooowwwwww! Don't everyone reply at once!

Nothing? No one listens to podcasts?

I'm shocked... shocked I tell you!

Anyway, since I'm talking to myself I should let me know that I did an interview with John Jeffers on Saturday. It was pretty good.

Really? What did you guys talk about?

What a great question! We talked about the books, obviously, but we also talked current events, election mishegoss, general political jackassery, the woke mob, and more. He even offered to help me record a commercial spot to be played on all of the shows broadcast on the Contra Radio Network.

Wow! That's so exciting! You must be really jazzed!

I am, totally, but that's not the best part!

Oh? There's more? Do tell!

We have another phone call scheduled for later today to discuss the potential for me doing a weekly show on their network! Pretty cool, huh?

Nice, man! You seem to be on you're way up!

I'm really excited and curious about this opportunity so I'll let you know what happens tomorrow.

Ok, cool man! Let me know, ok? I wanna hear all about it!

Will do. Peace.

Later man.

Dan Bongeno
    Mark Levin
    Caroline Glick
    A few others of course The Great One who unfortunatly now has Lung CAncer.... Just depends on my mood as well.

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    Dan Bongeno
    Mark Levin
    Caroline Glick
    A few others of course The Great One who unfortunatly now has Lung CAncer.... Just depends on my mood as well.
    Thank you, finris. I'm aiming a little lower and trying to go with podcasters in the preparedness and self-sufficiency arena.