Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I a nut job or what........?????????????????????

Default Am I a nut job or what........?????????????????????

I've been having my mind run along rabid trails as it is often want to do....and came up with this one here after just posting the thread on..

"Buyers Remorse."

What I am thinking to myself is the negative effects of the C19 lockdown and came up with a related one....

I am thinking to myself that the coming Climate Change legislation is going to have the same effects as C19 lockdown rules and regulations on people and the economy/jobs. In essence we are going to get "Herded" twice and pay for it twice...It is already happening with the Keystone business...

Does this make sense to some of you members here or am I becoming a bigger nut job than currently I am????

The C19 Effect phase 2. Ishmaelites run wild...

I am thinking to myself that the number one goal of the left/deep state and through the Biden Administration is proper social and political "Herding" of the American people. Anything but individual liberty and freedom.... anything but the people making their own choices for their own reasons.

Oh........and once again...I think that while all this is happening to Americans and America...the Phony Republicans will be silent.

Be Warned the Ishmaelites.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 02-01-2021 at 09:17 PM.

No, I think you're spot on. We are heading directly for the mouth of hades itself, jaws wide open. The ship is sinking and the entire government is busy pouring water INTO it...

Quote Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
    No, I think you're spot on. We are heading directly for the mouth of hades itself, jaws wide open. The ship is sinking and the entire government is busy pouring water INTO it...
    Agreed, yet I see it more along the lines of the drunk guy with a beer can full of gasoline throwing it at the open grill fire..... Just saying...They all seem that stupid. While yelling Follow me I know best.

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    Agreed, yet I see it more along the lines of the drunk guy with a beer can full of gasoline throwing it at the open grill fire..... Just saying...They all seem that stupid. While yelling Follow me I know best.
    LOL LOL LOL....you guys......

Now I realize this is a serious topic and most certainly it is....but your descriptions in insanity have me laughing ..but in the back of my mind.. I know how serious it is having insane Ishmaelite people at the helm.

Thanks for the laugh but at the same time...very very worried here...

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite

There is no doubt that the inmates are now running the asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    There is no doubt that the inmates are now running the asylum.
    Wow....Olde Timer......yes.,..definitely ..agree...that pretty succinctly sums it up...

The inmates are running the asylum....agree!!!

The Insane Ishmaelites are running the asylum.....and need us dumbed down just like they....

Orangetom
    Not an Ishsmaelites.

When I think of what's coming I can't help but remember the quote from Star Wars.... "That's no moon"
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

This is their way of giving populace Lobotomies without doing the actual procedure .
    Just my 2 cents .

Run Low Drive On

Japan puts lithium in the water. We put sodium fluoride same deal. Make people dossile. I drink distilled for the most part.