Thread: Dems sit in silence. Lies about assault rifles.

Default Dems sit in silence. Lies about assault rifles.

Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

isn't about truth
    it is about control

That is an older video, but still a VERY good one!

The best one I. Have ever seen was from a lady who was in the Lubyís in Waco, Texas when a gun man drove through the window and started killing people. That lady didnít hold back and let the politicians know that the 2nd Amendment is there to protect us from them!!
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Dems SHOULD sit in silence - - - - - - - maybe they would learn something!!!!!

*SIGH* I can dream, can't I????

No chance of that. All mouth and no action... For the rights of others...
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

The best one I've ever seen was a seventeen year old girl addressing congress about the second amendment. She concluded by saying "it isn't about hunting and target shooting, its to protect us from people like you". And she looked right at Schumer when she said it. He looked like he'd sen a ghost.

You members need to understand and know the history .....of this nation..

That the British did not trust the Colonials to be armed with a state of the art musket back then.

Did the British ever leave....or did they sneak back in un noticed by most of us..????

I live right here close to Colonial Williamsburg here in Virginia...near Jamestown as well...a lot of this early history of this nation happened here..

The British did not trust us to be armed with a state of the art weapon...back then ..before this country was formed as it is today.

This ....................is the origins of my belief...that if we cannot be trusted with our guns...we will never be trusted with our vote.....with our views...or monies....our children..,...etc etc et al.

And this very thing is coming to pass..today...right now..

But you need to know enough history to connect these dots....

We are being made into Englishmen and Continentals........not Americans with rights and liberties...but privileges granted by the Sovereign....
    And privileged can be taken away ..modified ...et al..at the whim of the Sovereign..

No one wants us to ever be able to think this far and for ourselves.

Ishmaelites run wild..,.....

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    That is an older video, but still a VERY good one!

The best one I. Have ever seen was from a lady who was in the Lubyís in Waco, Texas when a gun man drove through the window and started killing people. That lady didnít hold back and let the politicians know that the 2nd Amendment is there to protect us from them!!
    That was Suzanna Huff, I believe. Became State Representative and was instrumental in pushing through Texas CHL. Went to DC to testify. Did her job and then stepped down.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields